News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

So... What Do They Do Now?

Started by JrDude, April 13, 2011, 09:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

There's still some gemstones left too. Topaz, Amethyst, Garnet, Opal, etc. if they want to go crazy.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

After Ruby and Sapphire, I came up with a speculation that something like Gem/Shard or Diamond/Pearl would be made.
Does Gem/Shard sound alright though?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 16, 2011, 04:23:25 PM
After Ruby and Sapphire, I came up with a speculation that something like Gem/Shard or Diamond/Pearl would be made.
Does Gem/Shard sound alright though?
Gem/Shard? No. Too unspecific. Same reason we've never had a game called Pokemon: Color Version.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Hmm. I suppose your right now that I think about it.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 16, 2011, 05:21:31 PM
Hmm. I suppose your right now that I think about it.
I suppose my right too.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 16, 2011, 05:30:03 PM
I suppose my right too.
I'm typing by phone, so I'm bound to make grammatical errors at some point.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 16, 2011, 05:36:10 PM
I'm typing by phone, so I'm bound to make grammatical errors at some point.
Normally when someone posts from a phone, a phone icon is added to their post.

Either way, typing on a phone does not mean your grammar gets worse, lol. Typos are a different story; you're just trying to cover your mistake.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 16, 2011, 05:37:44 PM
Normally when someone posts from a phone, a phone icon is added to their post.

Either way, typing on a phone does not mean your grammar gets worse, lol. Typos are a different story; you're just trying to cover your mistake.
Well, for my phone it doesn't do that.
Not sure why.

But anyway by phone I usually "try" typing real fast so I'm pretty much oblivious to the spelling/grammar mistakes.
In fact that's why most of my posts are short, and not long like most other times.

But you are right it was still a mistake on my part, and I won't deny that.

Kayo

Back on topic, do we all agree that Kyurem will probably be the third game's cover legendary?
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

I think that would be an obvious choice, but you never know what GF would come up with.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 16, 2011, 05:55:02 PM
I think that would be an obvious choice, but you never know what GF would come up with.
It's entirely obvious, and they don't have any other Pokemon what would fit it. The legendaries this generation are the Fighting Trio, the genie trio, Reshiram/Zekrom, and Kyurem. Tere are no other random extras, discounting the as-of-yet unreleased Pokemon.
[move][/move]