News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Official B&W/5th gen Discussion Thread - GAMES OUT EVERYWHERE

Started by Kayo, May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, which version did you get? (Or are getting)

Pokémon Black
6 (35.3%)
Pokémon White
5 (29.4%)
Pokémon Black AND Pokémon White
4 (23.5%)
Neither, and don't plan to.
0 (0%)
Haven't decided yet.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Kayo

Quote from: Pumburn on May 16, 2010, 01:10:43 PM
The whole moving thing looks like it'd get annoying.
They're just rocking back and forth. If they were 3D it'd be more tolerable.
I'm hoping it's slightly different for each pokemon, like bird pokemon might flap their wings or fish might swim around a little. It will be much more interesting.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Gwen Khan

Neerb

BEHOLD, THE COVER LEGENDARIES FOR BLACK AND WHITE (they have the same names in English and Japanese, so this is it):

We have a release date, too (sorta)!

5th gen just keeps looking better!

Nayrman

I actually kind of like them.

Something tells me the Black version is "Dark" Type. :P

Neerb

Quote from: Nayrman on May 28, 2010, 11:01:26 AM
I actually kind of like them.

Something tells me the Black version is "Dark" Type. :P

What is the White one, then? Maybe they'll finally make "Light" type!

X-3

I'm actually thinking Normal-type. A Light type doesn't seem really necessary with the Psychic and Fighting types around.

Cornwad

I've never really hated legendary designs. Dialga and Palkia didn't have the same charm as some of the previous legendaries, but they at least looked like pokemon. Those are the most horrendous excuses for pokemon that I have ever seen. The black one couldn't look more generic, and the white one looks like a twisted corruption of that dragon thing from the Never Ending Story. I can't explain in words how disgusted I am by these legendaries, especially the white one.

That's what it is- they look like Digimon. It is cool that the black one is in White and the white one is in Black. Now I can still get White.

DededeCloneChris

Hm-hmm. The designs look godly-like to me. Nice representation of light and darkness...

It's light and darkness, right?

darkmario

They look pretty awesome. They're style is a lot different from previous gens, but hey this is a new gen after all.

I just think that the claws on the white one's wings are pretty useless. I'd prefer the wing tips to be claws, like how Lugia had hands on his.

Cornwad

Over closer inspection I don't mind the black one. The white one is easily the worst designed thing I've ever seen though. It's whole pose is just terribly awkward. It's like the creators change'd their mind halfway up. Those wings would never support a body like that, it isn't aerodynamic, and it essentially doesn't have hands because of those pointless wings. The bottom part is some kind of Olympic dinosaur and the upper is a small flying wolf dog thing. They don't connect well.

The Riddler

Neerb

Quote from: Reel Big Fish on May 28, 2010, 01:56:43 PM
They're horrendous. No amount of fan art will save these.

I'm sure you'll get used to it. As I recall, not everyone was too keen on that pig in your sig either, but we've quickly warmed up to him.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: SmashBro25 on May 28, 2010, 02:33:35 PM
I'm sure you'll get used to it. As I recall, not everyone was too keen on that pig in your sig either, but we've quickly warmed up to him.
Touche.