News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Knighting Ceremony

Started by Macawmoses, February 23, 2009, 08:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Ahoy ladies and gents,

Tonight marks the dawn of a new era, and the closing of chapters. This lovely announcement, found in Power On, mind you, has both good and bad news - detailing three users. May as well get this over with.

Phantom123: One of our original staff members, Phantom left some time ago due to life. Upon his return, he was offered a return to staff, in which he took. The need for him was minimal as is, and the staff decided his particular style just did not mesh with what we are today, as not nsiderforums.net, but nsfcd.com. We thank Phantom for his service, but with a new play in his life (really), and a changing forum, his time as a moderator has come to an end. He plans on lurking around, still, which suits all of us just fine.

StarWindWizard7: Recently left NSFCD...for reasons unbeknownst to the staff or users. Star was our longest serving moderator to date, spanning back to October of 2007. His donations paid for our original server, and his services made him be known to many as a "friend". It is sad to see him go, but with not a clue as to where he is, or why he has been removed from the moderation team. Please, celebrate the loss of Star, as he was a great person and friend. Should he return, his position will be offered back to him.

Zovistograt: Is the man of the hour. One of the first members of NSF, Zovi has stood by through thick and thin; earning himself Member of the Month, and SIT through two terms. He has proven to be an asset to our site, and aided the SIT/Staff make some major decisions. Because of this, it is fitting that our newest Koopaling had served alongside three other staff members with a similar resume; Bluaki, Hostile, and Myself. Zovi will be joining the staff as a moderator - he'll help lock dumbass threads, delete raid nonsense, and more importantly, work as a voice behind the scenes. Please, take a moment to welcome Zovi aboard, in his home board.

Silverhawk79

Congrats to Zovi, I know you'll do a great job.
Sorry to see Phantom go, and especially sorry to see Star go, even if it is (hopefully) temporary.
Where are you, Star? :(

Captain Justice

yay

now I just need to be made mod at olf and were good
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Syncopathic

Heh.
Nice.
Congrats Zovi, you've earned it.
I know you'll do a darn good job.<3

Allegretto

Congratulations to Zovistograt.

I am also saddened at the loss of Star, I hope he returns in time.

Super

The Pickle Army is returning to power.

Welcome aboard, sir Wifrieljis.

Tupin

Congratulations, Zovistograt.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

SkyMyl

Well, I'm not that surprised at Zovi's promotion. Already knew about it. Congrats!

I still wish Star left us a reason as to why he left. He better come back. D=

Light

So long, Phantom, Star. You'll be greatly missed, both of you. You each added something to the site, one way or another. Thanks for that.

As for Zovi, congratulations. Good luck with your new state of power.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Shujinco2

First of all, Congrats zovi. You most definitly deserve it.

Second, I thought Star left us a reason a while ago on the Sing out board. I'm pretty sure he did anyway...

Dawei

GreatGonzales106

Congrats Zovi.

Quote from: Shujinco on February 23, 2009, 08:47:43 PM
Second, I thought Star left us a reason a while ago on the Sing out board. I'm pretty sure he did anyway...
I'm pretty sure he write a thread, but he didn't actually say why or for how long, he just said he was leaving.  :(

えっちーせんぱい

Congrats, even though I never really get noticed for anything I do; its--

Oh screw it, I don't care anymore.

Kaz

NOOOOO

DON'T YOU FOOLS REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE

WEEABOOS WITH THAT MUCH POWER ARE DANGEROUS
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Kaz on February 24, 2009, 03:47:03 AM
NOOOOO

DON'T YOU FOOLS REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE

WEEABOOS WITH THAT MUCH POWER ARE DANGEROUS
Anime board go.