News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Leaving for 2 weeks.

Started by Silverhawk79, July 13, 2010, 05:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Yeah, I'm going to be gone for 2 weeks, possibly a few extra days. Going to Philmont in New Mexico. I'm leaving the site in Mack's capable hands, so blame him if something goes terribly wrong. I'll have my phone on the way there and back (8165188811), but for the majority of the time I'll be incommunicado. I leave on Saturday.

The Riddler

...So now what, with Survivor?

I really don't wanna put it on another break. D:

SkyMyl

Now we are all sons of ninnyes.

Silverhawk79

Also, I don't really have a data plan on my phone yet, so I can only get on NSFCD via phone for SUPER URGENT EMERGENCIES.
And no, I'm not bringing my brand new $250 phone with me into the mountains. That's just silly.

Kayo

Quote from: Zeus on July 13, 2010, 06:04:16 PM
Also, I don't really have a data plan on my phone yet, so I can only get on NSFCD via phone for SUPER URGENT EMERGENCIES.
And no, I'm not bringing my brand new $250 phone with me into the mountains. That's just silly.
The mobile version doesn't give ACP access, you'd need to use the "go to full version" button which makes everything take much longer to load and blaagh i digress.

But yeah, have fun. We'll miss you bro. It's just not NSCD without you. :(
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Eros on July 14, 2010, 10:05:13 PM
The mobile version doesn't give ACP access, you'd need to use the "go to full version" button which makes everything take much longer to load and blaagh i digress.

But yeah, have fun. We'll miss you bro. It's just not NSCD without you. :(
I don't know what this NSCD is.

Kayo

Quote from: Zeus on July 14, 2010, 11:06:31 PM
I don't know what this NSCD is.
NSider Cock Database. I guess you missed the meeting.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]