December 18, 2018, 09:21:10 PM
News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Space exploration.

Started by Tupin, November 16, 2011, 08:54:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Kayo

Quote from: Michio Kaku on November 25, 2011, 01:55:57 PM
Read before posting I guess.



I don't care enough to do any preview or any of that here.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Tupin

Well, Curiosity launches tomorrow and lands on Mars in August 2012. It's searching for microbiotic life, and will attempt a precise landing for the first time.
[br /][br /]
Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zero

Quote from: Gravy-o on November 25, 2011, 04:46:15 PM
I don't care enough to do any preview or any of that here.


lol and you wonder why you get so much poop

Quote from: Tupin on November 25, 2011, 09:18:59 PM
Well, Curiosity launches tomorrow and lands on Mars in August 2012. It's searching for microbiotic life, and will attempt a precise landing for the first time.


I'm skeptical about microbiotic life being on Mars.

Tupin

It's searching for evidence of fossilized microbiotic life, apparently.
[br /][br /]
Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zero

I'll be pleased if they make any discoveries.


Kayo

Quote from: Michio Kaku on November 26, 2011, 12:16:50 PM
lol and you wonder why you get so much poop
Again, neither me nor anyone else cares about NSFCD.

QuoteI'm skeptical about microbiotic life being on Mars.
I don't think there's anything there at all. It's going to take some REAL SOLID proof to get me to think otherwise.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Gravy-o on November 26, 2011, 06:57:13 PM
Again, neither me nor anyone else cares about NSFCD.


You're posting here. Don't even try to make that claim.

Quote from: Gravy-o on November 26, 2011, 06:57:13 PM
I don't think there's anything there at all. It's going to take some REAL SOLID proof to get me to think otherwise.


Yeah I don't really blame you for believing that.

Go Up