News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Guys, show a little respect.

Started by The Riddler, September 24, 2007, 03:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

I've only briefly skimmed the boards in the last ten minutes but I keep seeing the same things, "These servers suck!" "This skin is ugly!" "Oh man, admin corruption!"(<-Paraphrased) "Blah Blah Blah Sucks!"

Guys, the site has been up for two, three days. Keep in mind that the administrators and moderators are just like you, and they have their own agendas aside from this site. The time they do spend on the site is going to end up being used sifting through the useless posts like that.

Give it some time. The site JUST opened. It's GOING to have some bugs and some faults. But in due time it'll all be nice and smooth.

That is all. <3

Phantom123

Correction, THIS site in it's current form opened last night xD We are kinda trying to fix glitches and the like right now. But yeah, people. Please, we are doing the best we can.

The Riddler

Wiiiiiseass. =P

You know what I mean.

Judas

Yeah, and we're doing our best... although the slowdown issue appears to have been solved.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."