News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

DMDTS Discussion Thread - RIP WaT

Started by THEBIRD, August 22, 2009, 10:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

DMDTS is a popular RP. It takes place on the planet Vulcum, and due to pleads and protests a sequel was born: WaT. The shennanigens of Solon and co. seem unable to be stifled, and their heroic adventures continue throughout all of Vulcum's many Continents.

Anyone and everyone is free to come here and discuss the awesome that is the DMDTS series. Enjoy.

Also, a new series like DMDTS is in the works. Although it will not take place on planet Vulcum, the concept was originally planned to be included for a trilogy. But due to some computer issues and an annoying loss of files, I've scrapped the concept and have turned the RP into it's own, with it's own history and background and a different twist, etc. But like I said, I turned it "into it's own", and although you may find it similar to the DMDTS series, it should be regarded separately. Since DMDTS is dead (once again, thank my two computers that died and I'm really not going to go through re-creating everything a third time), I'm going to start fresh with this new series. Hope some of you guys will join when it is released and it's met with good reviews. Also, I feel like I'm promoting a TV/Movie/Game that I created. And I'm doing that on purpose because it's fun to sound all professional. And then it gets old, like it's getting now. So... The End.

Light

This is the best discussion topic for a RP thread I have ever seen.

Wait... what?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

Dr.Hobo2

Hey Light, we should make...A BUM REVIEW for DMDTS XD.

Light

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on August 22, 2009, 10:23:00 PM
Hey Light, we should make...A BUM REVIEW for DMDTS XD.
OH MY GOD I JUST SAW THE GREATEST RP I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!

SO THERE'S THIS GUY, WHO IS A PIRATE. Or at least I think he's a pirate. He should get an eyepatch. I USED TO WEAR AN EYEPATCH ONCE! IT WAS BECAUSE I WENT BLIND, AND I WAS FLOATING IN THE SKY! Oh no wait, that was when I was high.

SO HE MEETS UP WITH THESE PEOPLE, AND THEY GO IN SEARCH OF THESE MAGIC STONES, SO THAT THEY CAN SAVE THE WORLD! I HAVE SOME MAGIC STONES! Except they aren't magic, they don't save the world, and I use them to get money. Which I spend on drugs.

BUT THEN, THERE ARE THESE PEOPLE WHO WANT THE STONES FOR THEMSELVES! AND THEN THERE'S A LOT OF FIGHTING, A LOT OF TALKING, a hint of romance, MORE FIGHTING, MORE TALKING, AND THEN ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS TURNS OUT TO BE A BAD GUY! OH MY GOD!

SO THEN THEY FIGHT SOME MORE, BUT THEN SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENS! IT TURNS OUT THE BAD GUY WHO USED TO BE A GOOD GUY IS ACTUALLY A GOOD GUY! Wait, what? SO EVERYONE GATHERS IN ONE PLACE UNDER THE SEA. You know, that's a good song. AND THEY ALL WANT THE STONES FOR THEMSELVES.

BUT THEN THE GOOD GUYS GET THE STONES, THE BAD GUYS DIE, THE WORLD IS SAVED, AND THEY ALL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER! I highly recommend this RP. BECAUSE I WANT TO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER. AND NOT IN A BOX.

This is Chester A. Bum saying, CHANGE?! YOU GOT CHANGE?! AH, COME ON, HELP A GUY OUT! CHANGE!

TIME TO FIND SOME MAGIC STONES!

--

And yes, that was off the top of my head. :3

THEBIRD

Quote from: Big Brother on August 22, 2009, 10:30:08 PM
OH MY GOD I JUST SAW THE GREATEST RP I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!

SO THERE'S THIS GUY, WHO IS A PIRATE. Or at least I think he's a pirate. He should get an eyepatch. I USED TO WEAR AN EYEPATCH ONyCE! IT WAS BECAUSE I WENT BLIND, AND I WAS FLOATING IN THE SKY! Oh no wait, that was when I was high.

SO HE MEETS UP WITH THESE PEOPLE, AND THEY GO IN SEARCH OF THESE MAGIC STONES, SO THAT THEY CAN SAVE THE WORLD! I HAVE SOME MAGIC STONES! Except they aren't magic, they don't save the world, and I use them to get money. Which I spend on drugs.

BUT THEN, THERE ARE THESE PEOPLE WHO WANT THE STONES FOR THEMSELVES! AND THEN THERE'S A LOT OF FIGHTING, A LOT OF TALKING, a hint of romance, MORE FIGHTING, MORE TALKING, AND THEN ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS TURNS OUT TO BE A BAD GUY! OH MY GOD!

SO THEN THEY FIGHT SOME MORE, BUT THEN SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENS! IT TURNS OUT THE BAD GUY WHO USED TO BE A GOOD GUY IS ACTUALLY A GOOD GUY! Wait, what? SO EVERYONE GATHERS IN ONE PLACE UNDER THE SEA. You know, that's a good song. AND THEY ALL WANT THE STONES FOR THEMSELVES.

BUT THEN THE GOOD GUYS GET THE STONES, THE BAD GUYS DIE, THE WORLD IS SAVED, AND THEY ALL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER! I highly recommend this RP. BECAUSE I WANT TO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER. AND NOT IN A BOX.

This is Chester A. Bum saying, CHANGE?! YOU GOT CHANGE?! AH, COME ON, HELP A GUY OUT! CHANGE!

TIME TO FIND SOME MAGIC STONES!

--

This needs to be our new tagline. XD

Anarchy_Jas

*Blinks after reading that* ... My mind's been intercourse ed, hasn't it?

But yeah, posting the art thread again because I can! http://www.nsfcd.com/forums/index.php?topic=31421.0
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Quote from: Sh0rTi on August 22, 2009, 10:52:28 PM
*Blinks after reading that* ... My mind's been intercourse ed, hasn't it?
http://www.thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/bum-reviews - Watch one of those (excluding the Monsters vs. Aliens one) and you'll understand.

Dr.Hobo2

And now for the sequal...so far! :O

OH MY GOD! I JUST SAW THE GREATEST RP I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!

SO THERE'S THIS GUY, AND IT'S THE SAME GUY AS BEFORE! I USED TO BE THE SAME GUY I WAS BEFORE! But I've changed since then. SO THIS GUY WANTS TO START A ROCK BAND!

ROCK BAND! I LOVE THAT GAME! Too bad nobody else wants to play that with me except for that one hobo who's also a doctor.

BUT IT TURNS OUT THAT THE MAGIC STONES ARE BACK!...weren't they supposed to destroy them. I mean, this is the kind of mistakes super heroes make that come back and get them...

SO THERE'S THIS OTHER GUY WHO'S AN OLD PIRATE! AND HE'S LIKE "I want those stones." AND THE PIRATE CREW IS LIKE "Okay" AND HE'S LIKE "get them" AND THEY'RE LIKE "okay" AND SO THEY TRY TO GET THEM BUT THERE'S THIS FIGHT AND THEN THE HERO GUY AND MOST OF HIS FRIENDS STEAL THE PIRATE BOAT! BUT THE EVIL PIRATE PERSUADES THOSE LEFT BEHIND TO BE EVIL! I WAS EVIL ONCE! I brought down the entire Roman Empire in just three days.

AND SO THEN...NOTHING HAPPENED!

AND THEN...NOTHING HAPPENED!...

AND THEN........NOTHING HAPPENED!.......

BUT NOW SOMETHING HAPPENED...And that's about it.

This is Chester A. Bum saying CHANGE?! YOU GOT CHANGE?! AH, COME ON, HELP A GUY OUT! CHANGE!

(BTW Light, thanks for the name change XD)

Light

Quote from: Chester A. Bum on August 22, 2009, 11:00:36 PM
YOU GOT CHANGE?!
Now that's a very good question. Everyone has "change", be it in the monetary form you seek, a spare pair of clothes, or in the soul of the person. And if it is the last one, the person you are looking at it is most likely Obama. Or a banana. ...But it is Obama.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: ThatGuyWithTheGlasses on August 22, 2009, 11:13:37 PM
Now that's a very good question. Everyone has "change", be it in the monetary form you seek, a spare pair of clothes, or in the soul of the person. And if it is the last one, the person you are looking at it is most likely Obama. Or a banana. ...But it is Obama.
Obamberma? BUT I VOTED FOR MC'CANDY CANE!

Light

Quote from: Chester A. Bum on August 22, 2009, 11:17:59 PM
Obamberma? BUT I VOTED FOR MC'CANDY CANE!
As did I. And that's why I had to shave my beard. As well as the Nostalgia Critic, and you, I do believe. Such is the course of life. And the antelopes will learn to eat each other, instead of grass, making it a competitive sport that I will prosper from.

Anarchy_Jas

I think I'll stick to my version of insanity kthx... .-.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

jnfs2014

THEBIRD

Quote from: Sh0rTi on August 22, 2009, 11:31:29 PM
I think I'll stick to my version of insanity kthx... .-.
Which is... bludgeoning people with an ax, harboring a crazy look in your eyes, and giving an insane smile?