News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Gen V Bashing

Started by So_So_Man, March 07, 2011, 07:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on March 09, 2011, 03:01:49 PM
There's gotta be a way to get in in B/W.
You actually get that item through no difficulties in this game.

FruitFlow

LOL. There better be a way.
Otherwise my EV training will be hell.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

They blatantly give you Lucky Egg. It's hardly a problem...

FruitFlow

Well then that solves 1 problem. :P
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on March 09, 2011, 03:25:04 PM
They blatantly give you Lucky Egg. It's hardly a problem...
Where/when?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on March 09, 2011, 03:57:56 PM
Where/when?
[spoiler]Professor Juniper gives it to you (for the sake of evolving Pokemon SCIENCE!!!) in Chargestone Cave.[/spoiler]

Kayo

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 09, 2011, 04:09:35 PM
[spoiler]Professor Juniper gives it to you (for the sake of evolving Pokemon SCIENCE!!!) in Chargestone Cave.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]During story mode even? Fucking. Yes.[/spoiler]

Also, wait. Why do I care if there's no VS. Seeker? I got Black. You can rebattle the trainers in Black City daily.

...Can't you? ;_;
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 09, 2011, 05:30:14 PM
[spoiler]During story mode even? Fucking. Yes.[/spoiler]

Also, wait. Why do I care if there's no VS. Seeker? I got Black. You can rebattle the trainers in Black City daily.

...Can't you? ;_;
I was thinking about that, but needed a confirmation first.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 09, 2011, 08:53:04 PM
I was thinking about that, but needed a confirmation first.
I think I read that there are different trainers daily.

And you can keep re-battling them when they come back.

But I'm not sure.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 09, 2011, 10:06:35 PM
I think I read that there are different trainers daily.

And you can keep re-battling them when they come back.

But I'm not sure.
That's what I heard, but I think they said something about it being a coliseum/stadium in-game in both versions.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 10, 2011, 10:55:16 AM
That's what I heard, but I think they said something about it being a coliseum/stadium in-game in both versions.
The pokemon are at non-constant levels around the 60s. Looks to me like just regular battles. I hope. D:
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 10, 2011, 01:11:43 PM
The pokemon are at non-constant levels around the 60s. Looks to me like just regular battles. I hope. D:
Well then you're lucky.
While I'm stuck with White Forest my brother gets the awesome Black City.
That stinks.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 10, 2011, 02:03:27 PM
Well then you're lucky.
While I'm stuck with White Forest my brother gets the awesome Black City.
That stinks.
You can fight your rivals after ending the main story. Bianca can be fought on Saturday nights while Cheren can be battled periodically at Victory Road. The last one can be fought more times, but I don't know which days those are.

Neerb

Also, don't forget Cynthia's summer home (she's the second most powerful trainer in the series, after Red from Johto) and the Game Freak employee (same levels as Cynthia, but far worse pokemon).

DededeCloneChris

Oh, but THIS guy takes the cake for being a big cheater. Since it relates heavily to the plot, I'll just use a spoiler box.

[spoiler]That Ghetsis guy has a lvl. 54 Pokemon that ALWAYS evolves at lvl. 64. Worse yet, that thing is a REAL pain to deal with.[/spoiler]