News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Gen V Bashing

Started by So_So_Man, March 07, 2011, 07:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 08, 2011, 12:15:58 PM
Only legitimate gameplay complaint: the incredibly convenient, always available touch-screen menu of HG/SS wasn't carried over. The touch screen menus are still here, but I personally don't think it's as good as HG/SS. (nitpick)
No, it's the fact there's no automatic run option.

SkyMyl

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 08, 2011, 12:18:01 PM
No, it's the fact there's no automatic run option.
That kind of falls under the same category, I would think.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 08, 2011, 12:22:06 PM
That kind of falls under the same category, I would think.
You have to press X to get to the menu instead of just touching icons that were already there. I know what you meant.

And I'm not used to not having autorun D:
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 08, 2011, 04:33:02 AM
I haven't found Throh, so it's all good.
Also though, last night, in Pinwheel forest, I found Pansear in the shaking grass. First time I found something other than Audino.
What do I do to make the patches shake?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: Shattered Spirit on March 08, 2011, 01:29:24 PM
What do I do to make the patches shake?
You can't do anything.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 08, 2011, 01:54:30 PM
You can't do anything.
Well that sucks.

Also, the thing I really dislike about this Gen is the removal of the VS. Seeker.
Which means EV training will be a tad bit more time consuming compared to the previous ones.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: Shattered Spirit on March 08, 2011, 02:24:48 PM
Well that sucks.

Also, the thing I really dislike about this Gen is the removal of the VS. Seeker.
Which means EV training will be a tad bit more time consuming compared to the previous ones.
they.. removed it?

How the intercourse  do you rebattle trainers then?
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 08, 2011, 02:43:37 PM
they.. removed it?

How the intercourse  do you rebattle trainers then?
Yep. It was a very bad move on GameFreak's part.
The E4 is pretty much the only place you can re-battle 24/7 and gain exp. from, and that's really lame.
Audino also gives the most exp. to low leveled pokemon.

Everyone at Smogon is raging about it, lol.

So_So_Man

Quote from: Shattered Spirit on March 08, 2011, 03:05:53 PM
The E4 is pretty much the only place you can re-battle 24/7 and gain exp. from, and that's really lame.

I wonder how hard it would be for them to patch it in...

Kayo

Quote from: Shattered Spirit on March 08, 2011, 03:05:53 PM

The hell? So it's like R/B again? That sucks. You can't even rebattle gym leaders. Or anyone.
[move][/move]

Rayquarian

I kinda wish my Simipour was female now...

FruitFlow

Quote from: So_So_Man on March 08, 2011, 05:08:47 PM
I wonder how hard it would be for them to patch it in...
At this point I think it's too late for that.

Quote from: Kayo on March 08, 2011, 07:07:52 PM
The hell? So it's like R/B again? That sucks. You can't even rebattle gym leaders. Or anyone.
LOL. Pretty much.

Kayo

Quote from: Shattered Spirit on March 09, 2011, 08:57:37 AM
At this point I think it's too late for that.

LOL. Pretty much.
They better intercourse ing put that in the 3rd game then.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

LOL. Also, say goodbye to Lucky Egg since items can't be transfered over.

Kayo

Quote from: Shattered Spirit on March 09, 2011, 02:55:22 PM
LOL. Also, say goodbye to Lucky Egg since items can't be transfered over.
There's gotta be a way to get in in B/W.
[move][/move]