News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Enigma Stone Event - HG & SS

Started by DededeCloneChris, July 31, 2010, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

For those HG and SS owners, a new download event has been unlocked through Wi-Fi Mystery Gift. You can get the Enigma Stone to activate a special event in Pewter City regarding Latios or Latias in HG or SS respectively.

This event's duration is from July 31th (today) to August 27th.

SkyMyl

ThePowerOfOne

Got mine this morning ^__^

Even though I haven't even goten to Pewter City yet...

jnfs2014

Hooray for nocturnal-ness and getting Latias at 3 AM. X_x

Gwen Khan

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Quote from: Gwen Khan on August 01, 2010, 04:21:27 AM
why, that's a good thing
Zonealarm is a prick and won't let my DS, of all things connect to my router. Good for the rest of you, not so for me.

ThePowerOfOne

I stole my neighbors wifi to get mine.

Why don't you just go to Starbucks or something? Mabe your local library? Hell, even McDonalds has wifi.

Spud

Awesome. It'll be nice to have another legit pokemon. I really need to get back to that game. I still haven't got to Blackthorn yet and I've had the game since release.

RX-78-2

lol, I haven't even gotten to the fourth gym yet and I've had it since release as well. I've just been playing the Voltorb Flip game for so long, which I'll make a thread about, actually.

Thanks for the event notification though. I hope I can make use of it.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: SkyMyl on August 01, 2010, 09:42:26 AM
Zonealarm is a prick and won't let my DS, of all things connect to my router. Good for the rest of you, not so for me.

Windows Firewall has gotten a lot better lately, and worst comes to worst, you can just drop ZoneAlarm for a minute or two until you download the card.

RX-78-2

Yay, I just got mine yesterday at a diner! I'm telling you guys, just go to McDonald's if you have to.

Kayo

Quote from: RX-78-2 on August 09, 2010, 07:56:40 PM
lol, I haven't even gotten to the fourth gym yet and I've had it since release as well. I've just been playing the Voltorb Flip game for so long, which I'll make a thread about, actually.

Thanks for the event notification though. I hope I can make use of it.
Voltorb Flip is awesome, especially once you develop strategies and such.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

I'll make the thread today. I tried to make it about a week ago, but I accidentally backed out of the page and lost everything I'd written.

Anyway, have fun in the soon-to-be thread!

Macawmoses

gah forgot to get it

anyone able to give a bro a hand?