News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 02, 2011, 08:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

I, for one, never played a MGS game, but I felt like posting this one up. The new trailer for MGS3D for the 3DS.

All the new features are showcased in the video, but what I like the most is the camouflague feature using photos of your gallery. Using those photos will turn Snake's suit into it to presumably blend in with the environment. That seems like fun... Just imagine what craziness would take place if people go for other stuff...

So yeah, discuss about this game (and the little cameo at the end of the video).

SkyMyl

I am posting before anyone complains about the motion controls.

That said, this looks pretty awesome so far. Especially the possibilities of exploiting that Photo Camo option...

Nayrman

Please allow us to turn motion controls off.... Home consoles are one thing, but do NOT force them on my portable games I'll be holding odd to begin with.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Nayrman on June 03, 2011, 12:57:38 PM
Please allow us to turn motion controls off.... Home consoles are one thing, but do NOT force them on my portable games I'll be holding odd to begin with.
I pray to God it's not required for this.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."