News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Befriending your ex

Started by Dog Food, January 24, 2010, 08:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Level_9_Chao

So I went out with this one girl freshman year for a short while. I was completely attached and never got over it, to the point that we didn't talk for a good 2 years. Then junior year rolls around and we have a class together, and we turn out okay. She does tend to go out with guys that turn out to be vagina cleaning devices though.

Also, still completely attached. I am so stupid.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Turok

I wasn't on the greatest terms with my ex, it kind of ended badly. Although recently I (regretfully) accepted her friend request on Facebook. She started what I was afraid of "I wish it hadn't ended... yadda" & to my sheer horror, she sent me a message saying that she "loves" me still   D: D: D: D: D:

I really don't know how to break it to her that I've moved on, I mean, its been 2 years now. I really hate telling people bad news.....

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Allegretto

It's possible, but idiotic.

I would never.

Lotos

Quote from: L10 on January 25, 2010, 06:21:01 PM
I was originally not going to reply because I didn't think I would know but, I forgot about my one ex.

With that said it's obvious that we're not friends...I kinda try to forget about the whole thing, she's friggin pregnant now too(not by me, I'm still virgin)

Hey, mine got pregnant with her current bf too.