News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Exercise

Started by Eizweir, January 05, 2010, 07:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eizweir

I like sports, especially Basketball.  They're fun.  Do you all play sports?  Do you regularly exercise to keep in shape?  Since I'm not playing basketball this year I've been really lazy about it, but I'm going to start back up again.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

jnfs2014

I just got home from a basketball game like twenty minutes ago. I'm sooooooooooo tired.

Mystic

I go for walks. I don't play sports anymore. I used to play basketball and football. I wish I could go to the gym more often.

Java

I'm not in the best shape, thus I'm not very athletic.
Unfortunately I don't have time to exercise either... :\

Rius

I don't know, I lost 30 pounds during the first semester from cutting most snacks and having to walk (briskly most of the time) to get to class, so I guess that works for me. I do cardio every other day during breaks, otherwise.

Lotos

Quote from: Java on January 05, 2010, 10:37:33 PM
I'm not in the best shape, thus I'm not very athletic.
Unfortunately I don't have time to exercise either... :\

Me too.  I should start walking, but then again, my town isn't too fun to walk in.  Not enough side walks and too many cars.

Custom

I have an elliptical. Why walk around outside when you can do it while playing Left 4 Dead?

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

I have nowhere to walk. I live in a 3-mile road going through the woods right next to a city. Nothing is within walking distance....
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Titus Andronicus

i keep telling myself ill start swimming again but the walk to the pool is so coldddd
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Totla

I row, which means I'm more in shape than all of you.

Kayo

Quote from: Totla on January 06, 2010, 12:11:21 PM
Rowing is a great exercise. Sadly, I can't do that regularly :P
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Titus Andronicus

Quote from: Totla on January 06, 2010, 12:11:21 PM
except uh for any and all swimmers
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Totla

Dog Food

I used to play Field Hockey, but I quit this year. People kept on telling me I was one of the best, but I left because I have a huge mouth and consistently got yelled at by the coaches because of it. I hated running an extra mile and doing 20 extra push-ups almost everyday. And then I missed Captain's practice over the summer because of my camp job, and I began feeling distanced from my team, so I stopped this year. It was half a mistake, I think. I'll always miss that team-feeling, but I also needed that extra time because of the poopload of work I have this year.

During the Spring and Summer I take my dog for walks every afternoon during the weekday (not very long, usually only 3-5 miles) and I go on hikes every Sunday (generally about 6-12 miles).

Otherwise, I don't exercise much during the school year. Too much other stuff going on to worry about that.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Spud

I used to play soccer but I got tired of it. Now I walk 20 minutes every day from school.