Yes.
14 (63.6%)
No.
3 (13.6%)
Don't care.
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

bluaki

Isn't there any better way to go about the space between Logout and Chat than:?
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

I don't know if it's just me, but that seems a bit inaccurate >_>
Doing something like changing a browser's default font or text size is enough to screw up the navbar.

EDIT:
I believe I may have found some very strange fix to the buttons in Firefox and Opera. When viewing the html source, I found:
<font face="verdana" size="1"><a href="http://nsiderforums.net/nfes">NFES</a>&nbsp;</font>
Which has one major unusual thing compared to the other buttons, which is why it displays properly while the other buttons don't:
The locations of <font> and <a> tags along with respective endtags are reversed. In the other buttons, <a> goes BEFORE <font>

Here's an example of the html of another button, by the way:
<a href="http://nsiderforums.net/index.php"><font face="verdana" size="1">Home</font></a>&nbsp;

I used Firefox's File->Save Page As... to save the main page and by changing the html of each button and opening the html file in all three (IE, Opera, FF) browsers, it seems fixed. I don't know how you can do that in PHP, but it probably isn't too much.

Judas

Quote from: bluaki on December 13, 2007, 08:36:39 PM
Isn't there any better way to go about the space between Logout and Chat than:?

I don't know if it's just me, but that seems a bit inaccurate >_>
Doing something like changing a browser's default font or text size is enough to screw up the navbar.

EDIT:
I believe I may have found some very strange fix to the buttons in Firefox and Opera. When viewing the html source, I found:
<font face="verdana" size="1"><a href="http://nsiderforums.net/nfes">NFES</a>&nbsp;</font>
Which has one major unusual thing compared to the other buttons, which is why it displays properly while the other buttons don't:
The locations of <font> and <a> tags along with respective endtags are reversed. In the other buttons, <a> goes BEFORE <font>

Here's an example of the html of another button, by the way:
<a href="http://nsiderforums.net/index.php"><font face="verdana" size="1">Home</font></a>&nbsp;

I used Firefox's File->Save Page As... to save the main page and by changing the html of each button and opening the html file in all three (IE, Opera, FF) browsers, it seems fixed. I don't know how you can do that in PHP, but it probably isn't too much.

Oh. Damn. Yeah, at some point the NFES button got messed up... I'll go change that now. It's simple.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Judas

Okay, now it works perfectly in FireFox (at least on OSX), is slightly off in Safari but still looks fine, likely works in Opera, and I'm guessing has some issue in IE, just because IE never does things right.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

bluaki

Quote from: Snorkel on December 13, 2007, 09:26:02 PM
Okay, now it works perfectly in FireFox (at least on OSX), is slightly off in Safari but still looks fine, likely works in Opera, and I'm guessing has some issue in IE, just because IE never does things right.
Actually, all that happened now is that NFES appears wrong like all the other buttons... atleast with WinXP >.<

Before:

After:

Something about the difference made it appear correct for that one specific button. Sorry if I was a little difficult to understand earlier.

LightShock

Quote from: Snorkel on December 13, 2007, 01:11:28 PM
Quote from: LightShock on December 13, 2007, 08:07:32 AM
Quote from: JMV290 on December 12, 2007, 08:31:05 PM
Dark Version pl0x

I believe a better dark skin will be available after the big update I talked about earlier.
alright that's cool. thanks snorkel.

Zovistograt

There needs to be a light-gray bar background for the buttons and less of a vertical gap.  That's bothering me D:
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

WiiGuy

looks good ;)

but the icons for, Online/offline for my buddies isn't the same as the people who aren't my buddies
and the "add bookmark" icon has the same problem