News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Be Grateful For Those Close Friends.

Started by Syncopathic, March 24, 2011, 10:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syncopathic

Seriously.

In a place where people can easily, and most likely will intercourse  you over, you can't help but be thankful for the few that haven't, and those same few that have proven that they're trustworthy.

So say Thanks, and share a tale of someone very close to you, helping you out.

Super

Friends are like loans. They can help you out when you're in need, but you must make a deep personal investment to retain their trust in you.

jnfs2014

I didn't have a pen today in class, so I was frantically trying to find one when a close friend of mine gave me one without me ever asking.

Sappy story, but that's friendship at its purest.

Bronsen

Quote from: Super on March 25, 2011, 01:06:38 AMFriends are like loans. They can help you out when you're in need, but you must make a deep personal investment to retain their trust in you.
I think that's a good analogy.  I'd add that once you lose that loan, it can be very hard to get back.

The Seventh

Quote from: Super on March 25, 2011, 01:06:38 AM
Friends are like loans. They can help you out when you're in need, but you must make a deep personal investment to retain their trust in you.
Quote from: Bronsen on April 02, 2011, 10:33:18 PM
I think that's a good analogy.  I'd add that once you lose that loan, it can be very hard to get back.
Brilliant words.  And if you don't make a deep personal investment...things can get tense.  REALLY TENSE.

I feel as though this year I've finally found my niche...a group of friends I can actually count on, and it feels great.  They aren't a large group, and that's completely fine with me.

I've found with past experience large groups of people aren't as close as smaller ones, in the end.
meh

Chris8492

Quote from: Alisaihin on April 03, 2011, 06:08:43 AM
Brilliant words.  And if you don't make a deep personal investment...things can get tense.  REALLY TENSE.

I feel as though this year I've finally found my niche...a group of friends I can actually count on, and it feels great.  They aren't a large group, and that's completely fine with me.

I've found with past experience large groups of people aren't as close as smaller ones, in the end.
thats true, i know from being in a large group too. First seems like everything is fine, everyone is good with each other, but not everyone is as close as you think. When someone changes, usually everyone else has to adapted in a way, making them change too. Gone through many groups, and yes, small groups are better.

Come to think about it, im only close with 4 or 5 people, and believe me, ill tell them anything, Ill listen to them and be there, and ill help them when they are in need.

Lotos

what friends?  lol

[spoiler]Except you guys =3[/spoiler]

Kayo

Quote from: Lotos on July 02, 2011, 12:17:21 PM
what friends?  lol

[spoiler]Except you guys =3[/spoiler]
>implying anyone here is your friend

[spoiler]Except me <3[/spoiler]
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

YEAH

Kayo

A month later and Doodle just quotes a post
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

my best friend is going far away for college
:(

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on August 12, 2011, 02:25:51 AM
That sucks. I'm gonna hate when that happens in about a year when everyone (including me) goes to college. I mean I'm probably not gonna like any of the people I go to college with because I hate most people :(
[move][/move]

Ravioli

Quote from: Kayo on August 12, 2011, 09:29:37 AM
That sucks. I'm gonna hate when that happens in about a year when everyone (including me) goes to college. I mean I'm probably not gonna like any of the people I go to college with because I hate most people :(
That's a bummer, man. I agree, man. People, like, totally suck, man.

Doodle

YEAH

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Custom on August 12, 2011, 02:25:51 AM
My best friend left to intercourse ing ENGLAND for college :(