News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

THE Zelda Timeline

Started by Neerb, July 09, 2009, 02:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Behold:  I have done it!  I have created THE timeline, with each game not merely theorized, but PROVEN to be in it's correct place.  Now, it takes an extremely long post to throw in every single explanation, so I'm going to do this Q&A style:  if you see something you think is wrong with the timeline, tell me what it is and why you think that, and I'll explain it to you (although no explanations will be offered until sometime next week, as I am going on a trip w/ no internet).  If you would like to find explanations/contradictions yourself, try looking up info at Zeldapedia.  So, without further adieu, here's the TRUE Legend of Zelda timeline:

/-MM-TP
OoT=
        \-ALttP-OoS-OoA-WW-PH-LA-ST-MC-FS-FSA-LoZ-AoL

Magnum

... What?

So... AoL was the last game?

This storyline is more mixed up than Devil May Cry... By a MILE!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

chaosgear

*cough cough* obsessive *cough cough* you didnt read my theory from before did u?

Friendly Hostile

Nintendo's got it right;  there is no full timeline.  A few games tied together, nothing more than that.

Zero

Twilight Princess was after the flood. This has been common knowledge for quite some time now.

As FH said, no definite timeline exists aside from a few connections here and there between games and a few direct sequels.

Neerb

Quote from: Zero on July 17, 2009, 03:37:34 PM
Twilight Princess was after the flood. This has been common knowledge for quite some time now.

As FH said, no definite timeline exists aside from a few connections here and there between games and a few direct sequels.

??? Um... NO...  TP is confirmed to be after MM, which is confirmed to be the other side of the timeline from WW (and yes, the split after OoT IS official according to Nintendo; they actual made it up themselves).

chaosgear

well, considering soul train hasnt come out yet, couldnt it bring something new to that. in addition, ww, ph, and st all had some basic steam machinery. what happened to this tech in the games afterwards?

Neerb

Quote from: chaosgear on July 17, 2009, 06:09:00 PM
well, considering soul train hasnt come out yet, couldnt it bring something new to that. in addition, ww, ph, and st all had some basic steam machinery. what happened to this tech in the games afterwards?

Have you noticed how almost none of the games have the same geography?  I'm sure a bit of tech could have been lost over time if the freaking mountains have moved over time.

And tech can be lost; for example, we're still not quite sure how the pyramids were built.