News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

NSFCD and You

Started by Macawmoses, March 08, 2010, 11:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I'll be honest, I won't help you if you need it, but you can vent PM me to complain about life and I won't respond nor mention it to anyone, sometimes venting helps, just make sure you tell me that's what you're doing.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Syncopathic

Talk to me ninnyes. I'm always willing to listen.
You can find my AIM/MSN info on my profile. :U

SkyMyl

...I'm not sure if I would be much help with suicide prevention...

Silverhawk79

Oh, and like I said. I'm always available for help, even via text.

Mystic

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 09, 2010, 11:50:54 PM
Oh, and like I said. I'm always available for help, even via text.
Same. I like to help people as much as I can, despite what may seem like my uncaring attitude towards people <3

The Riddler

So much caring in this thread.

It makes me sick.

Not really though, it actually warms my heart.

I grew up with a friend who had consistent suicidal thoughts and it scared me to death, I talked her out of it and got her help, and she's been one of my closest friends since.

I've never been a cutter, but there was one point in my life where I almost did something stupid. I didn't, and I'm glad I didn't. I'll never have that thought again. That said, if anyone ever needs to vent I'm always all ears... or all eyes, since I'm reading.

The Seventh

I understand the extent of suicide.  Hell, I've had such thoughts in the past (those ARE long gone.  I value life too much anymore), and understand that you're probably going through difficult times.  I am a nice guy, and am more than glad to help n.n

If you want to IM me, just add me.  red7js@yahoo.com  (warning, it may only work with MSN...)

Also, I know someone who's also going into the field of psychology, so I may have him help me, because I'm not exactly an expert at it.  And he's a nice guy too n.n

So, feel free to contact me at anytime, because I'd hate to know that a user here committed suicide ;_________;
meh

Night the Lucario

I'll be honest here, there was a time when I though suicide was the only option left. Then I over-thought it, and more often than not I'm glad I did. After all, if I died, I'd never get to meet such grand people as I have in the five years in the aftermath. It still haunts me from time to time, but I always have an open ear, one that's not part of my head, and that's important to have. If you're depressed, the last thing you want to do is withdraw into yourself, I know from experience. If you need an ear to bend, talk to me. I'm always willing to listen to anyone, and who knows? Maybe someday you can return the favour to someone. Talking can only help, really. And no matter what you tell me, I'll never pass judgments. It would be extremely hypocritical of me to do so.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Lotos

Sorry for killing the mood of the thread, but I can't be the only one who thought about puberty when seeing the thread title, can I?

SkyMyl

It's just you. And you just killed the overall mood.

The Seventh

Also, if you want a more direct way of contacting me, you can always contact me at these numbers:

[spoiler]Home Phone (try this first if calling): 1-515-223-4578  (lol simple number)
Cell Phone (for texting and if I don't answer home phone): 1-515-664-1072[/spoiler]

But, if at all possible, try IM first.
meh

Lotos

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 10, 2010, 09:25:32 PM
It's just you. And you just killed the overall mood.

Then it reminds me of a corporate training video or something then.

Chris8492

Quote from: Mynamewastoolongsoitgotchanged on March 11, 2010, 05:59:26 PM
Then it reminds me of a corporate training video or something then.

Please stop going off topic and ruining the mood of the thread.

Kayo

Quote from: Red the Lucario on March 11, 2010, 05:19:42 PM
Also, if you want a more direct way of contacting me, you can always contact me at these numbers:

[spoiler]Home Phone (try this first if calling): 1-515-223-4578  (lol simple number)
Cell Phone (for texting and if I don't answer home phone): 1-515-664-1072[/spoiler]

But, if at all possible, try IM first.
Giving out the numbers, eh? Sounds like you really wanna help people. That's good.. ^_^

not that i'd ever call ya, due to my hatred of talking on the phone XD
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

A lot of the time, claims of suicide are just cries for attention. Unless you're adamant about natural selection it's probably best they get the attention I guess. Death isn't exactly pleasant.