"Wtf I can't believe that just happened in real life " - The thread.

Started by Thirdkoopa, March 25, 2010, 06:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

This is a pretty obvious thread. Basically post recent "WTF" experiences. I'll start;

So my sister today lost her free phone she got; Every time she did something to her phone badly she would throw hell for the next 3 days. Strangely enough she was completely calm when she got home; It was the biggest shock since back at home she's a huge texter. What? 300 or so a day? I'm still trying to make sure it's not some messed up dream.

Anyways now you.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Chris8492

Ok, so i was skiing at Vail on vacation last week. I had a camera in my pocket and i was just cruising down a black diamond trail on the front side on the mountain. Out of nowhere, this 'cool' person comes over the ledge above me, wipes out on a mogol, and his ski come flying at me. Almost hits my pocket where my camera is in.

"WTF man, Really? Wow you're cool."

L10

heh, just last weekend this happened

I went to go pick up my friend. He gets in the car, and about 5 min into the ride he taps me on the shoulder.
"Hey Mark, here have this."
* L10 receives iPod Touch
"Oh wow dude, this is a lot to just be giving me."
"Yeah, well I have the iPhone so I have no use for that."

So yeah, I got a free iPod Touch, the only iPod I saw superior to the Sansa seeing that it's basically a PDA rather than a music player.
0o!f

JrDude

I hated dancing
I get talked into dancing
I loved it
Life would suck without it now
wtf
[move][/move]
Dude .

K-Cee

So. Was at Walmart today with my ex's mom and sisters. Me and one of his sisters left to get something, then came back to find their mom. We find her in an isle with condoms. the other side was body wash. So she's looking at the bodywash and we start making jokes about her looking at the condoms. IN AN ISLE FULL OF PEOPLE, this is what she said verbatim. "You gotta have sex to need condoms. And who the f*** needs KY?! My coochie stays wet!".

f....m....l.

Thirdkoopa

I have a pimple in my mouth. Far back in my mouth. You seriously have to be kidding me. l^:
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"