News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

KJ's Werewolf - The Cursed Blue Moon

Started by Dog Food, January 04, 2010, 02:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Quote from: JrDude ½ on January 24, 2010, 03:15:46 AM
Oh wait, everyone here has (except the dead and J), oh would you look at that?
Dude, remember, I'm usually fated to die at the beginning of every WW. Except for the one where I was a Mystic the entire game.

...oh, and

Oh wait, everyone here has (except the dead and J), oh would you look at that?
So...everyone who didn't die is alive? Are you saying that people die when they are killed?

Rayquarian

Quote from: Blue on January 24, 2010, 11:33:13 AM
Dude, remember, I'm usually fated to die at the beginning of every WW. Except for the one where I was a Mystic the entire game.

...oh, and
So...everyone who didn't die is alive? Are you saying that people die when they are killed?
I was going to make that reference eventually.  Now I'll have to wait until someone mentions a chair...

SkyMyl

Quote from: Tael on January 24, 2010, 12:57:35 PM
I was going to make that reference eventually.  Now I'll have to wait until someone mentions a chair...
I was going to make that reference...

Rayquarian

Quote from: Blue on January 24, 2010, 01:21:58 PM
I was going to make that reference...

Disappear.
This chair is an eyesore.
This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair!

...Sorry.  I had to do that.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Rayquarian

Quote from: JrDude ½ on January 24, 2010, 09:04:08 PM
Stop spamming a fun thread plox.
Yeah, I'm sorry.  I'll only spam boring threads from now on.

JrDude

Quote from: Tael on January 24, 2010, 09:11:03 PM
Yeah, I'm sorry.  I'll only spam boring threads from now on.
Thank you.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Thirdkoopa

Too bad we might accidentally kill him with the votes.
What's funny is that I played a game of Werewolf once and we ended up killing the seer on day 1.

Well, as it is It seems like we all just have to be careful, as we have;
2 WW's
1 Blue wolf
5 Villagers who probably have special roles
J

so it's obvious not to kill J but the WW's may attack him again to see where it goes, someone in particular may seem like a blue wolf yet be the opposite and vice versa, the blue wolf can't say who he is because if he does then one of the other wolves will kill him.

thus outside of hoping on J since he's pretty much the seer from the sound of it (prove me wrong if there's something I missed) it's pretty much an entire mystery. Even then, If J does decide/is allowed to tell us stuff, he could also steer us the wrong way. He probably wouldn't however considering one of the WW's tried to get him.

Isn't guessing fun?!?
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Dog Food

Okay, I've tallied up the votes and I'm going to post results either today or tomorrow - whenever I find more time.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Rayquarian

Quote from: KJ on January 27, 2010, 02:56:27 PM
Okay, I've tallied up the votes and I'm going to post results either today or tomorrow - whenever I find more time.
Wait, it was daytime?

Dog Food

Quote from: e^ln(Rayquarian) .5 on January 27, 2010, 02:57:49 PM
Wait, it was daytime?
Yeah. There's still time to vote. You have until I post the story to get all your PM's in.

Dog Food

Wow, I actually kept my promise to you guys. I'm so proud of myself. Anyway, here it is, quickly done to save time:

[spoiler]I woke up the next morning to find the pamphlet gone. I searched every nook and cranny in my bed to no avail. I hadn't been dreaming, I knew I hadn't been dreaming. But as an hour passed and I couldn't find the pamphlet or the flashlight, or anything from my midnight trip, I began to change my opinion. It had all been a dream, apparently. That library, the Jester's strange attitude, the Blue Wolf... Maybe my need for the Blue Wolf to be real caused me to create a dream where he was. But now reality was settling in, and I began feeling that strange emptiness one sometimes feels when they wake up from something great.

I heard the door open nearby and knew Reiter was up. I heard him walk up behind me, his arm snaking around to touch my scar. I winced, but allowed him to trace it. "Morning," I mumbled, still disappointed that my adventure last night had been nothing more than a fantasy.

"Your scar is doing better," he replied, although I could tell he was lying. For the longest time his actions had been a mystery to me. He almost always had a slight smile on his face, his voice was light and airy and rhythmic, never missing a beat. But there was a slight change in the way he talked. He always sounded happier when he was concealing a lie. And he sounded particularly happy in that moment.

"I don't think it will every fully heal," I replied. "A werewolf's venom has special properties."

"Oh? Did you read that somewhere?" the Healer asked, his voice slightly deeper, and I knew I was entering treacherous waters. Why that irked him, I wasn't sure, but it piqued my interest.

"No, I just figured," I said, shrugging. In fact, where did I learn that from? The image of the pamphlet floated into my head. That's right, I had read that somewhere in that pamphlet. It was only a dream, though, so that statement necessarily wasn't true.

"I don't think it is special properties that is keeping this from healing," the Healer said, cheery again, "rather, the fact that you refuse to stand still during our healing sessions."

"I'm not used to glowing hands trying to touch my face all the time," I said defensively, but grinned at his teasing. "Anyway, when are we going down to the vote?"

"We can head down now, if you want. I already know who I'm voting for."

"Who?"

"You'll see. He'll be getting what's coming to him." The Healer had a gleam in his eye, and I raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

"Why?"

"Let's just say it isn't always a blind vote," he replied. I was used to his evasive tactics in our conversations, so I dropped it.

"Okay, well let's go," I said.

The place was full, and the hat was overflowing with little white pieces of paper. Reiter left to put his vote into the hat. I settled down in the grass and relaxed. My mind wandered back to that dream I had had, and I scanned the crowd for Miles. I found him by his hat in the front, sitting nervously next to Jade. Part of me wanted to go over to him and ask him about last night. Maybe it hadn't been a dream. Maybe I had just lost the pamphlet. But either way, he had told me never to speak about what happened. Still, if it had been a dream then it couldn't hurt to try...

"He's going to be announcing now," Reiter said, back from voting and snapping me out of my daydreams. "You should really pay attention to this one. Trust me."

"I do trust you," I mumbled and then stifled a yawn. "Okay, okay, I'm watching."

There was no disturbances as usual by Jade. He was sitting up straight, looking particularly pleased. I had a feeling he was in on what Reiter was in on. And the Mayor seemed jolly, too. Everyone seemed to get some inside joke. Where was I when all this happened?

The Mayor fumbled with the papers for a moment, then his voice rumbled across the crowd, saying, "Leroy." No one moved for a moment, it was as if relief washed over the entire crowd. Apparently, their plan had worked...

"Leroy," the Mayor called again. A tall, slender man dressed in a red T-shirt stood up. He had long mousy brown hair and amber eyes. He was sitting next to the Jester, and as he stood up Miles trembled like a lost puppy.

"Yes," Leroy said, his voice surprisingly high, yet confident. "So you all wish me dead? Fine. I will die with honor and pride. Soon you will all see how mistaken you were."

The Hunter shook his head, grinning. "Sorry to prove you wrong pal," he said, cocking his rifle, "then again, I'm not that sorry. See you in Hell, you sorry son of a ninny." There was a blast, and Leroy fell. I flinched, but watched as Reiter had instructed. Slowly, the bleeding body began to transform. In its place laid the mangled red corpse of a wolf... The Red Wolf...

A lot of my memory after that realization is a bit blurred. I remember screaming and cheering, everyone jumping into the air and hugging the person next to them. Reiter had whispered in my ear that we were all going to the bar for drinks and celebration and that I should join him. We went out, there was lots of shots, laughing, not a frown in the crowd...

The rest of that day is a bit fuzzy from all the drinking. But when I woke up and realized who was next to me, I figured that whatever we had done that day, it must have been a lot of fun.

**Rayquarian died, he was the Red Wolf. Um... yeah. That's about it I think. So it's Night Phase now. Full Moon time, so watch out.**
[/spoiler]

The Riddler

JrDude

Holy crap, finally my vote was the killing vote.
1 more wolf to kill.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Thirdkoopa

One more? Dang. We're moving pretty fast :D
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"