News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Machinima Group

Started by Omega12, July 30, 2008, 05:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega12

Well, I have a small group made on Steam, and we want to get together and make some Machinima in Gmod, so if you have steam and Gmod then just tell me and I'll send ya an Invite.

Still don't know when we will be making the first machinima, need more people right now =/

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

BOSSNIG

I guess I can help as long as the server we work on isn't laggy.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Omega12

If I could figure out how the intercourse  to get server up and running using my computor, I would, but I cant for the life of me figure it out.

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Omega12 on July 30, 2008, 06:06:08 PM
If I could figure out how the intercourse  to get server up and running using my computor, I would, but I cant for the life of me figure it out.
In the main menu press create server.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Omega12

<.< I knwo that, but it only creates a Local Sever, I need one that anyone can access.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Omega12 on July 30, 2008, 07:11:52 PM
<.< I knwo that, but it only creates a Local Sever, I need one that anyone can access.
Oh yeah. Go to the tools tab and download Source Dedicated Server. Run that and set it up. Wait, Source Dedicated Server isn't GMod enabled, just try and find the one on the list that is.
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER