News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

STARCRAFT 2

Started by Thirdkoopa, March 28, 2010, 02:51:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

The world's/one of the world's most popular PC games finally gets it's sequel. This board reminded me about it. This board also reminded me that I don't care for it.

So how about you? Are you getting it? Did you ever play the first one? Curious to know.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Doodle

I don't really care about it right now, since I won't be able to run it.
I'll probably get it when I get a new computer, though.
YEAH

Custom

Do want. That's all I have to say.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Magnum

Do want. That is all.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Turok

Quote from: Doodle on March 28, 2010, 08:43:16 AM
I don't really care about it right now, since I won't be able to run it.
I'll probably get it when I get a new computer, though.
This mostly, I'll get it when I see it at a store, & happen to have enough money, But I'm not gonna rush out & buy it. I'm actually pretty content with the games I have, which is a first for me.

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

RX-78-2

I'm absolutely getting it once I get a good enough computer. The first was awesome, although I never played online (I was like 7 when I started), and the expansion was awesome too. These games are so good that they're a professional sport in South Korea. If only my disk drive still worked; I'd still be playing it.

On the bright side, I was invited to go to BlizzCon 2010 with a friend, to which I said "yes." Also, SC2 looks awesome overall. It could be hard to improve on such a longstanding classic though. I hope they do well, but knowing Blizzard, I think they can handle it.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Macawmoses

Quote from: RX-78-2 (TerribleFrog) on April 12, 2010, 06:28:05 PM
I'm absolutely getting it once I get a good enough computer. The first was awesome, although I never played online (I was like 7 when I started), and the expansion was awesome too. These games are so good that they're a professional sport in South Korea. If only my disk drive still worked; I'd still be playing it.

On the bright side, I was invited to go to BlizzCon 2010 with a friend, to which I said "yes." Also, SC2 looks awesome overall. It could be hard to improve on such a longstanding classic though. I hope they do well, but knowing Blizzard, I think they can handle it.
Every aspect seems like an improvement. Graphically, it's stunning. The new units are phenomenal...and look to further balance the game. And it seems like story will be advancing. I'm stoked.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Shakespeare on April 12, 2010, 08:25:09 PM
Every aspect seems like an improvement. Graphically, it's stunning. The new units are phenomenal...and look to further balance the game. And it seems like story will be advancing. I'm stoked.
I was aware of the improved graphics and new units--but more story? Why didn't I think of learning about that? I have no idea what's in store for campaign, but I'm glad that it's a story mode sequel as well as that of gameplay.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Mutilator7

I recommend this immensely to everyone, the new campaign layout is awesome, from interactive menus to storyline choices and diverse mission structures and objectives, it's a blast. However you get alot of units in the campaign that aren't in multiplayer, in fact, the number of units in multiplayer is quite low but that helps with balance i would assume, and some units are redundant. My only complaint would be that there is no LAN play so when i go over to my friend's house we have to play over battle.net which is sort of a bummer.
Seeing the last post date, did anyone get starcraft 2? If so, add me on battle.net.

SkyMyl

I heard the internet won't shut the intercourse  up about it. PC games combined with hype is something I can't stand, and RTS games aren't exactly my cup of tea, so I won't bother with Starcraft 2.

...having an outdated computer only affects my decision slightly.

Homewrecker

Pirating the first one right now, actually. Never played it before.

Cornwad

I would buy it, but my computer doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of running the darn thing.

Light

If I had money, I'd get it.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Mutilator7

No one has StarCraft? sad face.....

My opinion on it, the units in campaign are a lot more than in multiplayer, there is very few units for use in multiplayer, what were they doing for 12 years? Getting rid of dragoons, that's what. Oh yeah that's right, campaign. It is amazing, the mission structure is always varied and with nice cinematics and "kill him or kill her" kind of choices, it really is interesting. Battle.net leaves a lot to be desired, where are my chat rooms? Where is my ease of access? Where is my LAN play? Where can i easily download replays and host/download custom maps? Nowhere, that's where. Battle.net could learn a lot from Steam, a lot.

EDIT: i just noticed i said my opinion on campaign already, oh well. you get to hear it again.

Silverhawk79

I need it.
Thing is, I dunno if my laptop can run it.