Tsumaru

Totla

tsu: oh no ones in the server so i won't join
noodle: oh no ones in the server so i won't join
daft: oh no ones in the server so i won't join
everyone: oh no ones in the server so i won't join
totla: hey guys lets play tf2
everyone: okay *joins*

What that means is that if you want to play TF2 and the server's empty, join and spam your whole friends list with invited to get a game started. And don't yell at pubs unless you want the same six of you in the server forever. It is our server, but everyone should feel welcome on it. That means don't go "oh we hav 2 b niec 2 pewberz lulululul". That also means don't RTV to WTF and Cyberpunk when the server's full/filling up.

Also, when you say pubbers (pronounced pub-ers), like pew-bers, you sound intercourse ing retarded. Seriously.

Linkman

Quote from: Tortilla on August 02, 2009, 12:37:51 PM
Also, when you say pubbers (pronounced pub-ers), like pew-bers, you sound intercourse ing retarded. Seriously.
Iceflinger started that olol.

I guess I'll join the server now.  Wasn't playing because of Starcraft.

Tsumaru

I tried like twice to start games this week.

But everyone was like "lolno"

Syntax Error

Whenever I am on, all my favorite servers are empty  :(

Totla

Quote from: Syntax Error on August 03, 2009, 04:25:06 PM
Whenever I am on, all my favorite servers are empty  :(
1. Join empty server
2. Spam friends list with invites
3. Some friends join
4. Pubs fill server
5. Continue changing to good maps
6. ???
7. SKILL ROCKETS

Tsumaru

If you're hardcore, you play TF2 with a spy mask on.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Red Alert

i know i dont go there anymore because you are always playing on stupid custom maps

Jono2

I don't go to the server unless there's people in it.  If I want to play by myself, I go to a jump server.  If I want to go to a populated server, I'll go to one of my 24 player servers instead.  Chaos?  2f2f, competition, one of my PUG groups.

Also, it's always on poop like cyberpunk and wtf.  Though I love wtf, its hard to get a server to fill with that map on.

also, last time i saw, rtv and votemap were broken.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Abstract Art

There's absolutely nothing on the NSF server that isn't inferior to the other servers I frequent, so, alas, I've pretty much stopped visiting it. To be honest, I don't even think I have it on my Favorites list anymore.

noodle976

It's borked and it has a boring rotation D;

Silverhawk79

If you guys don't want a TF2 server, I'll stop paying for it.

Daft Pink

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on August 22, 2009, 12:40:08 PM
If you guys don't want a TF2 server, I'll stop paying for it.
But then how will you guys play my maps? :(

Quote from: Tortilla on August 02, 2009, 12:37:51 PM
tsu: oh no ones in the server so i won't join
noodle: oh no ones in the server so i won't join
daft: oh no ones in the server so i won't join
everyone: oh no ones in the server so i won't join
totla: hey guys lets play tf2
everyone: okay *joins*

What that means is that if you want to play TF2 and the server's empty, join and spam your whole friends list with invited to get a game started. And don't yell at pubs unless you want the same six of you in the server forever. It is our server, but everyone should feel welcome on it. That means don't go "oh we hav 2 b niec 2 pewberz lulululul". That also means don't RTV to WTF and Cyberpunk when the server's full/filling up.

Very well said Tort, sometimes, I'll try to get something going on the NSF server, but either not many people from nsf are online, or they don't wanna play because they don't know if it's just me and that person that will be there, or if some other people (more than just one of the people that I invited and I) are joining too. Also, I apologize about still not having it automatically change maps at the end of the timer in wtf_v4, I'll have that fixed for v5. Although I don't know where to go from here with wtf.

Quote from: Jono2 on August 19, 2009, 10:56:44 PM
I don't go to the server unless there's people in it.  If I want to play by myself, I go to a jump server.  If I want to go to a populated server, I'll go to one of my 24 player servers instead.  Chaos?  2f2f, competition, one of my PUG groups.

Also, it's always on poop like cyberpunk and wtf.  Though I love wtf, its hard to get a server to fill with that map on.

also, last time i saw, rtv and votemap were broken.
I'm not sure if you do, but you don't have to pretend to like wtf. D: I'll take any criticism as a good thing, and take it as something to think about to change for the next version of the map.

By the way, not an announcement big enough for a whole thread made about it, so I'll make it here. My new map, currently under the codename ctfcp (capture the flag/control point; A map where you need to capture a control point in the middle to open the enemy's intel room), is nearing the end of it's alpha stage, if you so want to call it. Expect a very early version of the map released in upcoming weeks. It'll be very simple, but it will be for you guys to get a feel for the map, tell me to change anything, especially passageways for the map and what-not, and to just try to fix any bugs with the early release of this map. Don't take it to be as the final, since, I can't repeat this enough, it will not be what I would consider "Ready for release." Just something for you guys to mess around in and tell me your thoughts while I continue work on the map. I'll have a thread explaining this further some time in the near future.

DDantas

you could always bring your maps to the ns2 server daft :3

Totla

Quote from: DDantas on August 24, 2009, 08:36:02 PM
you could always bring your maps to the ns2 server daft :3
lulululululululululululul