News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Sound of Silence

Started by Dog Food, March 27, 2010, 06:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night the Lucario

>Count the money, then offer 100 times as much to whoever the hell locked me up in here.

What? They don't know it's not in hundreds, right?
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

The Riddler

>Burn self with light.

It might be a dream. See if you feel pain.

Dog Food

Quote>Try to get outside
You evaluate the situation. There doesn't seem to be any doors or hatchets on the ground... You look up. All it is is whiteness. But there is a possibility that it goes up farther and there is a way to climb over the walls. After all, you never checked the length. But how would one go about doing that?

Quote>Count the money, then offer 100 times as much to whoever the hell locked me up in here.
Your first plan to get out involves counting your money. It's all in ones. In total, you have seven dollars. A receipt falls out of the crumples of cash. Looks like you didn't notice that before.

"HEY, WHOEVER IS KEEPING ME HERE! LET ME THE FUCK OUT! I'LL GIVE YOU ONE HUNDRED TIMES AS MUCH MONEY AS I'M HOLDING RIGHT NOW! ...WHICH IS A LOT, TRUST ME!"

No response.

Quote>Burn self with light.
Your second plan is that you are dreaming. You take out your lighter and decide that this is the best time out of any to use it. You put it against your skin and let it fire. "MOTHERF-" you drop the lighter. "Burns like Hell," you mutter. Well, you can feel pain. Must not be a dream...

What now?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

The Riddler

>Throw keys into the sky.
Is there a ceiling?

>Burn all cigarettes.
If there is no ceiling, maybe  you can start a signal fire. :3

Night the Lucario

Damn it, no, I meant... *sighs* It would be seven hundred dollars. I had a feeling it was all in ones, but... I would have offered seven hundred dollars.

>Gingerly touch the wall.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Dog Food

Quote>Throw keys into the sky.
You throw your keys into the sky. They hit something about ten feet above you, then come crashing down. Your reflexes saved you, but apparently you scare easily because you are now on the ground, panting heavily and wide-eyed.

There is a ceiling. You are completely enclosed in this strange room with amnesia. What the hell do you do?

Quote>Gingerly touch the wall.
You gingerly touch the wall that has the nicotine markings on it. You leave your hand there for a bit, unsure of what to do next. Suddenly, your watch begins to beep. You jump back in fright, so used to the sound of silence that the sudden noise bothered you. You wonder why your watch is reacting the way it is. Then you wonder if it even is "your" watch, since you can't remember much about anything right now.

What do?

The Riddler

Night the Lucario

Hm...
>Dig a pit. A deep pit. One about ten feet by ten feet going down twenty feet, then carve out a tunnel about six feet high by three feet wide. Then dig myself out.

Dog Food

Quote>Dig a pit. A deep pit. One about ten feet by ten feet going down twenty feet, then carve out a tunnel about six feet high by three feet wide. Then dig myself out.
You attempt to do this, but it proves extremely difficult. The watch beeping is still in your ears, and you can't seem to get even an inch into the ground. The ground has proved impossible to dig through and your getting a real headache, so you stop.

Quote from: Rosencrantz on March 27, 2010, 01:45:56 PM
>Burn money, too.
You move away from the wall and the watch stops beeping. Relieved that the noise has stopped, you decide to burn all of your things. Your headache is even worse off because of that noise, and you need to vent your frustration somehow. You start with the cigarettes. But after taking out three, you stop. There seems to be a note wedged into the bottom of this carton.

What now?

And I'll take this opportunity to explain some things-

You may notice that some things will happen only if you repeat an action enough times. And sometimes repeating an action will hurt you. In this case, taking out five cigarettes unlocks a new item - the note. And counting the money unlocked a new item - the receipt. Then there are random actions that can unlock new things to be looked into - like the watch beeping when you hang around the wall for too long. You may also notice some quotes are put in red. So far only one has been done this way. The reason for that will be revealed later, if you can figure it out for yourselves.

Night the Lucario

>Do a barrel roll.
>Do a second barrel roll.
>Do a third barrel roll.

Dog Food

Quote from: Night the Lucario on March 27, 2010, 02:02:03 PM
>Do a barrel roll.
>Do a second barrel roll.
>Do a third barrel roll.

You barrel roll like crazy. As fun as it was, it tired you out. You lay there panting and realize how out of shape you are. Physically, you are average weight, but you have no muscle and you can barely do three barrel rolls without heaving for breath. How the hell is someone like you going to escape this place?

What now?

The Riddler

>Look at Ipod, pretend center button is B.
>PRESS B TO SHOOT!

Night the Lucario

>Recover.
>Do another three barrel rolls.

Must... find out... whether or not red quotes mean death!

So_So_Man

I'm guessing the red quotes mean that it takes a noticeable amount of energy or stamina.  Also, my keyboard is pretending to be french, so commands from me are going to be bolded.
Find the room's Light Source

Dog Food

Quote from: Rosencrantz on March 27, 2010, 02:08:41 PM
>Look at Ipod, pretend center button is B.
>PRESS B TO SHOOT!
Bored, you take out your iPod and begin shooting with the imaginary B button. It seems to remind you of something, or maybe someone. Orders, perhaps? You shrug. Then you grow bored of shooting imaginary things and stop.

Quote from: Night the Lucario on March 27, 2010, 02:08:59 PM
>Recover.
>Do another three barrel rolls.
Then you decide to do some more barrel rolls. Once again, they tire you out and you lay there, bored and dizzy once again.

QuoteFind the room's Light Source
You decide to look for the light source while you are laying there. There doesn't seem to be one, though. Everything is just white. There are some other light sources, though. Like your iPod and your watch. Otherwise, no light is being emitted. Only reflected off the white walls.