News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Duality - A Werewolf by Rob and Mack *Sign Ups*

Started by Macawmoses, March 06, 2010, 12:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

[spoiler]
QuoteThis is where I was born, this is where I was raised. This is the village of Breccia, year 1898. It's a fairly small community, but very peaceful. At least, it was very peaceful. A few weeks ago, one of our women was found dead. It was like nothing we had ever seen before, and something I was hardly ready to handle… the image is still burned into my mind.  Most of her flesh was gone, it was a bloody mess. There was just enough of her face left to make out who she was. It was my sister, Rebecca. My name is Robbie Riddle, and this is where my story begins.

Over the course of the next three weeks, our population had been dwindling down rapidly. A pattern made itself apparent, our people were only ever found dead in the morning, which tells us they died the previous night, and the bodies were always torn to shreds. Most of us didn’t want to believe it, but we all realized what was going on. Our thoughts were confirmed when a second body was found hanging next to one of our victims. This particular victim was an engineer, a wonderful one at that. His suspicions lead him to build a trap that would ensnare his killer by it’s neck, killing it in the process. The body hanging next the engineer was that of a Werewolf.

Even though this one Werewolf had been killed, the murders didn’t stop. I had been searching for my sisters killer, but it dawned on me that it could be one of many killers. Who knew how many of these creatures there were?  I found my father’s old gun, and had the local blacksmith make me some silver bullets.  I started staying awake at night. I wanted to see one of these intercourse ers alive before I got my hands on it. Then it happened; I couldn’t get near enough to stop it in time, but I saw three Werewolves mauling and ripping one of my peers to shreds. His screams curdled my blood, and I knew this was insanity, but I didn’t let it hinder me. I moved a bit closer, aimed my gun and fired… the bullet pierced right through ones heart. It let out a loud howl and fell limp. The other two were quickly alerted and turned to me, then rushed in. One lunged at me, but I quickly fired a shot right into it’s chest. It fell to the ground at my feet, but before I could praise myself I was knocked to the ground by the third. It’s claws had my shooting arm pinned firmly to the ground, and I could feel them digging in through my skin. The beast growled in my face, foaming at the mouth in either anger or hunger. I realized my left arm was free - the wolves paws were on my chest and right arm. I didn’t stop to think why the wolf hadn’t yet killed me, instead I pulled a knife from my belt and jabbed it into the wolves neck. It pulled off of me and turned, but I forced the knife in further, slicing it’s throat completely open. It couldn’t howl before it died. Though I was hurt, I dragged the three beasts back to my home, tended to my wounds. I felt I had earned some rest.

The next morning I called out for the towns attention. I hauled the three bodies to the center of town and stood them up on pikes. I proclaimed that things needed to change, that we needed to be on the defensive. The townsfolk realized what I had done, seeing the bodies and wound on my arm, and I heard cheers calling me a “Hero.”

But I’m not a Hero. No, intercourse  that. I think I may have caused more damage than I helped. I must have mad the Werewolves off or something, because from that night forward, a villager turned up dead every single night, and I couldn’t find any culprits. The people were in a panic, but I knew I needed to keep a level head. What could I do?

I remembered stories my father told me of an old war buddy of his. He used to tell me amazing, sometimes unbelievable things about the guy.  I rifled through some of my dad's stuff, where I found his gun. What I found was very interesting… it was a card… a business card, rather. On it said, “The Legend”…
[/spoiler]

Welcome to the first ever collaborative Werewolf on NSFCD - brought to you by March Madness. If you're not crazy, you're not trying. Riddler Rob and I will be bringing our very different (yet oh so similar) werewolves together for a go of it. This werewolf will be particularly story driven, and feature bits from both of us.

Of course, that's not to say it won't have the regular cunning and deceit. Everyone has a role, as they always do in our werewolves. Every single individual can change the tide of a game. And every one will offer a surprise or two.

Duality is about the two moons in the sky. You see one. We see two. Throughout the Werewolf, one will assuredly eclipse the other. But it'll be a struggle. But what are these moons? The heroes? The factions? That's for you to decide.

This werewolf is designed for play around 12 people. If for some reason we get more - swell. We'll make room. It will start on the 15th - the New Moon.

For those who are unaware of the rules...just ask. Most of you know them. The most important rule is that under no circumstance do you reveal anything told to you by a Game Master (being Rob or I). Doing so will get you disqualified...and likely booted from all three of the Power On boards for as long as I'm spiteful. Beyond that, if past games were any indication, IRC will be key (but not necessary) in the game.

1. JrDude
2. Spud
3. Werewolf King
4. Striker Sky
5. Mystic
6. Dontimpersonatetheadminskthx
7. Third K
8. Jason Rose
9. (K)ilo (J)oules
10. So_So_Man
11. RedSox
12. Pavie
13. SilverHawk79
14. Doodle

Welcome to Breccia.

[spoiler]
QuoteA week ago, I was a nobody - ploughing the field, bartering over cheese, and grooming my horse. No one cared to remember the vampires, demons, witches, and werewolves that I killed. Nor did they care to remember the ones I didn’t.  Those memories haunt me…they always will. But somehow, I was able to forget that doing as I did. Subsistence farming is survival. Survival is what I do. And I do it darn well.
Things change awfully fast. Some kid claimed his dad knew me.  I don’t know, I’ve seen a lot of faces over the years. He called me “Legend.” What exactly makes me Legendary? I tried to ignore it, but no matter what I did, it just didn’t go away. No, not the letter. The thoughts. Here I am, a mere village over, back in the boots I was years ago. This time, I’m not killing werewolves because I want fame, or booze, or women. I’m doing it so my new way of life can stay that way.  It is, for lack of a better term, a pre-emptive strike on the enemy.
My mind’s a haze. This kid has killed a ton of these things already. Why am I here? Doesn’t matter, I suppose, what’s done is done. My pistols are primed, and my dirk, ah this ancient heirloom, is sharp as can be. I can almost feel the blood trickling down it. Oozing. You know, this could be fun.  Rum hasn’t burned my nostrils in years, and suddenly, I can’t get enough of the stuff. I’m swimming in it. Another thing I missed (and didn’t even realize), is being wrapped in the arms…and legs…of a woman. That slut was good, oh yeah, shame I can’t remember her face. Harlots are like war buddies…they come and go. Just like these wolves.
[/spoiler]

JrDude

I will read the story later.
Anyway, WOO.
I call place #1 plox
[move][/move]
Dude .

SkyMyl

FUCK, MACK AND ROB? I'LL BE DEAD ONCE I GET THAT CONFIRMATION PM, JUST LIKE THE MADWORLD WW

Sign me up, as usual.
This should be interesting, eh?

Mystic

I'll sign up.

No idea what this is however. Explain.

The Riddler

Quote from: Mystic on March 06, 2010, 01:07:08 AM
I'll sign up.

No idea what this is however. Explain.
There are two sides to the game, Werewolves and Innocents.
Werewolves know who other Werewolves are, and Innocents don't know who anyone is.
The point of the game is to outlast the other group.
It's a game of deception, mostly.
The game is split into two phases, Day and Night.
During the day, every player is expected to vote someone to be lynched. Whatever gets the majority of votes will be kicked from the game.
During the night, players with abilities can use them, and wolves kill off an innocent.

Rayquarian

I'm signing up for too many werewolves, but sign me up.

Thirdkoopa

[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

jnfs2014

Dog Food

I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

So_So_Man

sign me up.  What happened to the other one that was being made?

Red

Macawmoses

All 12 spots are now filled (the last spot of the 12 going to a dear friend of mine). D:

Silverhawk79