News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Without a Trace (A DMDTS Sequel)

Started by THEBIRD, January 17, 2009, 11:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

I'll be honest. I don't like sequels and I probably didn't follow this RP as faithfully as I cared for my first. Things may have worked out better had I not had so many friggin laptop and computer problems (asdf). But I lost my files that had all of my WaT information in it. And it's been a while. So I kind of... forgot a lot about this >_<

Anywaaaay... I'm going to say this: DMDTS was fun. It was my first RP and it was successful. When I think about my time with RPing on this site, it's that RP that I'll tie my name into. I worked a lot over the break after DMDTS, creating a history and everything. and I did well with that. I made all four continents, created a war, yadda yadda yadda... But, I lost all my files and I haven't been here in so long.

If you don't mind, I'm going to let this die now. We can still chat in the chat thread and I want to start work on a new RP (and I'll stick to this one... I promise >_>;;). So, this is my hi and goodbye post. Hi to everyone again, since I'm back from another one of my long breaks XD and goodbye to this RP. Maybe I'll see you guys all again in a different RP. Because seriously we need to pick up the pace. This place is filled with little games and werewolves. Time to put RPs back where they belong.

Arrright. That's Birdie, over and out.

jnfs2014

NO BIRDIE! DON'T LEAVE US!!!

Or at least give reins to this RP to sh0rti.

Max Headroom

Quote from: PokemasterJ on January 16, 2010, 02:26:49 PM
NO BIRDIE! DON'T LEAVE US!!!

Or at least give reins to this RP to sh0rti.
Kinda hard to when critical information regarding the RP was lost. Unless sh0rti wouldn't mind working from "scratch".
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

THEBIRD

Well if you guys want to continue, this place will always be open for your enjoyment ;) You don't really need me here to make up a storyline as you go :P And hey, making up as you go along works. That's how DMDTS got through.

But I'm not gonna be here (which I know makes a huge difference, since I've been here so often lately :P). Well, I'll be here, just not here here. You catch my drift?

Actually might take one of my ideas for the planet and turn it into a solo RP, with no connection to DMDTS or WaT. But until then, enjoy WaT or DMDTS, both RPs are still open I think and you can RP in either one.

Light

((But DMDTS had a satisfying conclusion! We can't disrupt that. ;-; Anyway, glad to see that you are... erm... sort of back. Can't wait until this new RP idea you have is unveiled.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

RAAWWWRR!

Damn it BOA! Finish what you start! DX<

I wouldn't mind takin' over, though it wouldn't be the same without the token clumsy blond.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

jnfs2014

Hey sh0rti,

How about a WINTER SPINOFF?