News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

how terrified are you of spiders?

Started by arachnid, May 16, 2010, 01:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

On a scale of one to five how terrified are you of spiders?

Love spiders
3 (16.7%)
like spiders
3 (16.7%)
dont cair
5 (27.8%)
Afraid of spiders
3 (16.7%)
deathly afraid
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: May 15, 2011, 01:38:02 PM

arachnid

How terrified are you of spiders?

as you likely know by now I love spiders. I guess i just find them interesting.
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                           ii   ll (({{0}}))  ll  ii
                                                           ii   ll  \({{}})/  ll  ii
                                                            l   l    \({})/     l   l
                                                                      \---/

flamesnake55

Arachnophobia isnt easy to put up with
QuoteAlways angry, all the time!

The Seventh

I don't mind them.  They're just there...until they start invading the house and drop onto me when I'm not paying attention to it...
meh

Silverhawk79

L10

I hate them, but not afraid of them. I see it, I intend to kill it. Unless I'm out in the woods, then I'll kill it if it's in my way (as in a spot I want to lean up against or sit on).
0o!f

Lotos

Not all that afraid of them.  I'm more afraid of wasps and the like.

Dog Food

Bees might be the one insect I actually like. And butterflies (although Spongebob made me not like them as much). I don't mind ants, at least I try my hardest not to step on them when I'm walking (which sometimes results in me tripping and falling, but what's another scraped knee, eh?).

Anyway, I'm deathly afraid of spiders. Well, maybe not so much anymore. These days if I see one, I don't start barking, running around in circles, and freaking out. ...Uh, not like I used to do that or something. Heh, cause that'd be... weird... ...Yeah...

Still, I don't want spiders dead or anything. I can appreciate them to an extent, as long as they are far away from me. Which reminds me, this spring I'm finding the darn things running around the front window of whatever car I'm in. What the intercourse ? I don't like this new trend. I especially hate it when my dad turns on the windshield wipers and they leave a semi-permanent stamp on the window. Dammit, I'd rather have them alive crawling around then splattered against the windshield. But I guess it's better than inside the car, hiding inside the intercourse ing speakers. Although, it is kind of cool the way they twirl to go inside and out of the little speaker holes. BUT STILL. AND IT WAS ON MY SIDE OF THE SEAT. FUCK YOU. I CAN APPRECIATE YOU FROM A DISTANCE. FAR AWAY. STOP ANTAGONIZING ME. I bet it's because I refuse to kill them, so they think they can walk all over me. All I ask is for a little equality here. I don't kill you, you don't get near me. Please and thank you.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Magnum

Hate small spiders
Love big ones like Tarantulas.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Zero

Considering the fact that we're incredibly large compared to spiders I'd say we don't have much reason to fear them, even if some are poisonous.

The camel spider or whatever in particular though freaks people out because of how big it is-dinner plate size. lol

Cornwad

It doesn't scare me to gross me out to see a picture of one online, but personally I don't like em in real life unless they're behind glass.

Night the Lucario

I'm the guy who would have no problem letting spiders crawl all over him. Because yes. Spiders won't bite you if you don't irritate them. They just tickle, so I try to get them onto a wall, all the better to appreciate their beauty.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

arachnid

Quote from: Midnight Absol on May 17, 2010, 01:25:20 PM
I'm the guy who would have no problem letting spiders crawl all over him. Because yes. Spiders won't bite you if you don't irritate them. They just tickle, so I try to get them onto a wall, all the better to appreciate their beauty.

!!!!!!!!!realy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                                      \---/

Night the Lucario

When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

arachnid

\   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                                      \---/

Night the Lucario

Quote from: arachnid on May 17, 2010, 03:29:41 PM
What is yaoi?
...Oh, we're going to be great friends. Do you have an MSN?