News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

When was the last time you cried? Why?

Started by The Riddler, September 04, 2009, 05:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Everyone cries, stfu.
When was the last time you cried, and why?
Was it a full out baww or was it just a few tears shed?

Talim

Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though..

The last time I did some serious crying was..about a week ago. Family issues. That's all.

Also. I cry all the time. Nothing wrong with it. It's a good way to just let everything out.

Yeahhhh... I don't cry. I don't remember when the last time but it was because I had something on my hands and rubbed my eyes and then they started burning. Though I really wouldn't say that's crying.
...̅̅̅

Captain Justice

a few tears came out when I was at a funeral for a real close friend of the family, it was probably the most depressing thing I've ever witnessed, especially considering the circumstances of his death.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Qsmash

I don't remember the last time I cried or what it could have been for. :\

Kilroy

I know it sounds stupid, but the last full-blown, real cry I had was when Nsider closed. Kinda pathetic, now that I think about it. The one before that was when Dumbledore died in the 6th Harry Potter, I was like "KJLERWHDKLFHDSKLA ;-; BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" for an hour.

Other than that, I tear up at the sight of others crying (think of yawning), and my mom cries at the end of literally every movie, so yeah, I have tears a lot.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Talim

Quote from: Dr. Kilroy on September 04, 2009, 05:46:08 PM
I know it sounds stupid, but the last full-blown, real cry I had was when Nsider closed. Kinda pathetic, now that I think about it. The one before that was when Dumbledore died in the 6th Harry Potter, I was like "KJLERWHDKLFHDSKLA ;-; BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" for an hour.

Other than that, I tear up at the sight of others crying (think of yawning), and my mom cries at the end of literally every movie, so yeah, I have tears a lot.
I cried my eyes out when Oldsider closed too. :(

Syncopathic

I shed a few tears a few days ago.
That was it.
I am happy once more now. ^__^

Captain Justice

Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

bluaki

I'm constantly crying on the inside </3

Seriously though, I don't really keep track of it. Within the past week or so I think idk.

Lohn Jocke

Family problems.

My last actual not-family-related cry was the ending of Mother 3. ;-;

PsychoYoshi

Major occurence? One of my grandpas' funerals last November. Seriously, I was a wreck.

jnfs2014

When I realized that summer was actually over. ;_;

Dog Food

I rarely cry. Unless you include fake crying, when I'm playacting. The last time I actually cried was three months ago. It was a stupid and shameful thing to cry over. But it was so sudden and final, and the weight of what it meant came crashing down on me, that I was reduced to tears.

I don't mind crying when I'm alone. Sometimes I try to really cry (when alone), to relieve energy, but it's hard to do. When I'm around others, I could never cry. I try to keep my attitude as fun and light, and crying or getting upset would shatter my persona.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Redpaige13

A few weeks ago.  I went to a Family Planning meeting, or something along the likes, with my husband on base. 

It was for families left home when soldiers get deployed.  They told us some activities they had to offer for kids and families, different programs ranging from counseling to financial aid. 

All the wives and husbands of military folk who came got a package named "Deployment Kit".  Once we took our seat, I opened the package to look around.  The first thing I saw was a little cloth that had a note attached to it called "Tear Cloth".  I immediately closed the package, because I was about to intercourse ing sob right there in the auditorium. 

Once we got home, I went straight to our bedroom with the package, and took out the tear cloth.  I starting crying my eyes out.

I'm surprised I haven't cried tonight, actually.  Hero left to California with his unit to train for a month.  I guess the fact that he's gone just hasn't hit me yet.  I live right next to the AFB, where they're all at right now.  Their plane is about to take-off any minute.  And they'll fly right over me.

FORNICATION BABY!