News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

FireFox Is Not Better, It SUCKS NUTS

Started by JrDude, March 23, 2009, 04:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Quote from: Rayquarian on March 27, 2009, 11:40:54 PM
Well, if that's how you feel about Firefox, I can't blame it for not working for you; you're being mean to Firefox.
I liked it until YouTube stopped working right, and now many other sites aren't working too...
[move][/move]
Dude .

Super

JrDude, you're pissing me off.

You need to intercourse ing learn how to function your computer, and you need to stop whining about everything.

Firefox not working? Do what you can to fix it. Can't fix it? Use a different intercourse ing browser. None of us feel like helping you because you are the biggest poop hole in the whole world, and as I said, you ninny about everything.

You're one step closer to being intercourse ed over.

JrDude

Quote from: Super on March 27, 2009, 11:47:09 PM
JrDude, you're pissing me off.

You need to intercourse ing learn how to function your computer, and you need to stop whining about everything.

Firefox not working? Do what you can to fix it. Can't fix it? Use a different intercourse ing browser. None of us feel like helping you because you are the biggest poop hole in the whole world, and as I said, you ninny about everything.

You're one step closer to being intercourse ed over.
Actually, I'm only whining about FireFox. And I ask for help right before I try to fix things, so if I did something wrong, I can find out right after I either succeeded or failed to fix it.
It is fixed, and since you asked so nicely, I'll stop "whining" if it gets intercourse ed up again.
[move][/move]
Dude .