<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

AP Courses

Started by Java, March 28, 2010, 07:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: L10 on March 29, 2010, 10:29:27 AM
lol AP and over achievers

Haha nope. AP students are probably the biggest procrastinators I know.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Syncopathic

Quote from: Sh0rTi on April 04, 2010, 11:19:42 PM
This.
I was supposed to read Chap. 34 in The American Pageant this weekend.
GUESS WHAT I DIDN'T DO. :D
And I have a project due next week.
Fuck yeah haven't even started.

L10

You don't have to be in an AP course to procrastinate. They just generally give you more chances to do so.
0o!f

PsychoYoshi

It's OK, most of them will get a very rude wake-up call when college rolls around.

Dog Food

Quote from: Sync~ on April 05, 2010, 12:12:18 AM
This.
Oh yeah, I gotta read chapter 37 in The American Pageant.

ONTO COURSE NOTES.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kilroy

(15:39:07) Rob: also
(15:39:14) Rob: what did you get on the AP tes
(15:39:15) Rob: t
(15:39:27) Me: ...46
(15:39:29) Me: trollface.png
(15:39:36) Me: I did absolutely intercourse ing terrible on that whole unit
(15:39:36) Rob: :|
(15:39:39) Rob: :|
(15:39:40) Rob: :|
(15:39:41) Rob: :|
(15:39:42) Rob: :|
(15:39:42) Rob: :|
(15:39:43) Rob: :|
(15:39:44) Rob: :|
(15:39:46) Me: what did you get, a 45?
(15:39:47) Me: :awesome:
(15:39:49) Rob: ......
(15:39:51) Rob: 34

THIS IS WHY AP IS WORTH IT GUYS

YOU CAN GET SHIT GRADES AND THEN THE AWESOME TEACHER WILL BALANCE IT OUT AT THE END OF THE YEAR
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Rayquarian

I took AP US History last year.  I made a B in the class and a 4 on the test.

Now, I'm taking 4 AP classes...Calculus, Statistics, Biology, and English.  My favorite is Calculus, because, well, it just is.  My least favorite...well, when it comes to sciences, I'm more into Physics or Chemistry than Biology.  I was taking AP Physics, until I was forced to give it up for AP English so I could graduate.

RX-78-2

Hi. This is me. But I somehow usually get the work done and handed in on time... unless I completely forget. D:

Quote from: Sync~ on April 05, 2010, 12:12:18 AM
This.
lol, I can relate. This (the project thing) has happened to me so many times that it is funny.

Quote from: Dark Link on April 05, 2010, 11:49:32 AM
It's OK, most of them will get a very rude wake-up call when college rolls around.
I've known this for a while and hate the fact. I expect that high school is a cakewalk compared to college.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

DSGamer3002

This year I'm taking AP Physics and AP US History.

I have an A in AP Physics since I'm basically a genius in anything mathematically related, but I'm having a hard time maintaining a B- in history, since I've always hated social studies. =\ I'm not too worried about the AP exam for Physics, since the requirements to get a 3 on it aren't even that high, but I have a good feeling I'm going to fail the AP exam for APUSH. My stupid teacher never teaches us a darn thing and she doesn't even know the answers to the questions on tests she hands out to us. *facepalm*

Next year I'm taking AP Calculus, AP Statistics, AP Government, AP Economics, and hopefully AP Astrophysics if my school gets the funding for it. I'm only worried about AP Gov for next year, but the rest should be cake.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Arcane Saiph on April 16, 2010, 03:29:42 PM
This year I'm taking AP Physics and AP US History.

I have an A in AP Physics since I'm basically a genius in anything mathematically related, but I'm having a hard time maintaining a B- in history, since I've always hated social studies. =\ I'm not too worried about the AP exam for Physics, since the requirements to get a 3 on it aren't even that high, but I have a good feeling I'm going to fail the AP exam for APUSH. My stupid teacher never teaches us a darn thing and she doesn't even know the answers to the questions on tests she hands out to us. *facepalm*

Next year I'm taking AP Calculus, AP Statistics, AP Government, AP Economics, and hopefully AP Astrophysics if my school gets the funding for it. I'm only worried about AP Gov for next year, but the rest should be cake.
Wow, I'm the opposite. I really like Social Studies--which I'm pretty good at--but I'm not nearly as good in math. Math is okay, but in 8th I had a teacher that was--let's just say--less than perfect. She didn't prepare us for high school, so I eventually got stuck in horrible regular level math classes. I might be taking AP Statistics next year though.

I'm actually taking AP Government and Politics this year. I think I get a B on it every marking period, so it's not that difficult--just hard to study for.

You're lucky that you might even have AP Astrophysics though. I think I'd like that.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Java

AP Exams are next week!
Is everyone ready?

What's your first exam?
Mine is AP Spanish on Tuesday, May 4th.
I'm nervous as hell because the teacher has such high expectations for us. :\

Cornwad

I have History next thursday. My teacher kind of stopped trying and just told us to learn from World War II to now on our own.

Level_9_Chao

I took AP Euro and AP US History, had NO IDEA what was going on, but got 4s on both.

I took Calc BC and got a 3, but that gets me credit at my college anyway. This year I'm taking AP Lang, Music Theory, Studio Art, and Stats.

We shall see what happens; senioritis hit me hard.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Java

Quote from: Cornwad on April 29, 2010, 08:14:49 PM
I have History next thursday. My teacher kind of stopped trying and just told us to learn from World War II to now on our own.
Are you taking AP World History?

My teacher did as much as he could, but he pretty much told us to learn from World War I to now on our own.

Kilroy

APWH is May 13th, a Thursday.

Suddenly, I hate Thursdays.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT