News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

8 Vs Deluxe

Started by JrDude, May 17, 2017, 11:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

So, I have Mario Kart 8, bought all the DLC, and beat it. I got at least 1 star (1 Star = three 1st, one 3rd, or two 1st, two 2nd. 2 Stars = three 1st, one 2nd. 3 Stars = All 1st) from 50cc to 150cc, most on Mirror, only like 2 on 200cc (at least trophy's on most). I got a stamp for every character that wasn't DLC (Get a first place trophy on GP with the character. DLC didn't have stamps, though I would have earned them anyway), and every stage that wasn't DLC (which requires beating the ghost in Time Trial. Fuck Dry Desert. Didn't try on the DLC as no reward = don't care). The only thing I really don't have is the Golden Paraglider, which requires a poop ton of coins to be earned.

So, besides the new characters, couple new vehicle options, and better Battle Mode, is there any good reason to buy the game full price, again?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Super

Also runs in full HD, has the Double Dash-style dual items, as well as a few tweaked mechanics (like breaking while drifting and a third-tier mini-turbo), and it's portable now.

I think it's worth it for the portability alone. I dunno. It's your money. Do what you want.

Custom

Quote from: Super on May 17, 2017, 11:24:43 PM
Also runs in full HD, has the Double Dash-style dual items, as well as a few tweaked mechanics (like breaking while drifting and a third-tier mini-turbo), and it's portable now.

I think it's worth it for the portability alone. I dunno. It's your money. Do what you want.
you have a nice butt

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Doodle

>buying the same game twice
Up to you
YEAH

Silverhawk79

Question is, is it really worth buying a Switch for?

Super

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 24, 2017, 09:58:43 AM
Question is, is it really worth buying a Switch for?
>Not having a Switch