News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Super Smash Switcheroo

Started by JrDude, March 12, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

New name confirmed.
Post hype and speculation and when you will be waiting on the website to see the next character reveal. Like Sonic.
Who do you want to be in this game?
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

Double post cuz why not.
Do you think it will actually make it in 2018, or do you think delays will happen?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Super

Super Smash Bros Entanglement: Tea and Crumpets Special Edition

Silverhawk79

Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle: Prepare to Die Edition

Also uh I think it'd be interesting to see Sidon in there.

Doodle

It'll be the same poopty, stiff gameplay as Sm4sh so who cares
YEAH

JrDude

I keep hearing some people say that it's a port of Smash 4, which sounds like you're implying that, but I doubt it. Smash 4 was made around the launch of Wii U, and now Switch is over a year old. If they were going to make a port, don't you think they would have already? or at least announced it? They instead just showed us a bit, the logo, a new character, as well as BotW Link.
And this didn't look like just a new costume, as Link in SSB is always left handed, but the trailer showed this one would be right handed, based on the positioning of the sheath on his back. I don't know how hard or easy that would be to switch around, but seems like an unnecessary change to be made if it's just a new costume.
I also heard Sakurai's been working on this in secret for a long long time, which doesn't seem like it would be necessary if it's just a port with a new character or so.
And to add on, it's official website says "Super Smash Bros. (Title Pending)" Which I don't think it would be if it was a port. It would be just Super Smash Bros (Switch).
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

Quote from: Doodle on March 13, 2018, 11:39:40 PM
It'll be the same poopty, stiff gameplay as Sm4sh so who cares
Was better than brawl. and we don't really know for sure yet, that is an assumption.

That said I don't have high hopes for this game. After Brawl and Sm4sh, how can anyone be optimistic? All Sakurai needs to do is reverse his bullpoop decisions made in the last two games and go back to what made 64 and Melee fun. They were accessible to everyone and felt great to play, still do. Brawl and Sm4sh feel like poop, like you went bowling with friends and the bowling alley FORCED you to use the gutter guards. These two games were accessible to everyone except people that want MORE from their games, whereas their brother games 64 and Melee were quite literally accessible to everyone no matter your level of play. High level Sm4sh and Brawl play is absolutely some of the most boring poop ever theres no real momentum to your movement and not enough stun for true combos that don't involve character specific Bullpoop(bayo/MK) or spamming the intercourse  out of uptilts and grabs are now either Melee Peach Fgrab level or they're intercourse ing usless so thanks Sakurai you intercourse ing hack, mid level and low level play is retarded because of poop like tripping and the removal of the ability to edgehog ruining the fun. removing options? Since when is this a GOOD idea for developing a sequel? Apparently Sakurai took a page out of GAME FREAKs book because they do that poop every intercourse ing pokemon game

I will go to my grave cursing Nintendo for not making a proper sequel to Melee, and cursing Sakurai for being a intercourse ing idiot. I love this man as much as I hate him. Fuck why is this poop so hard to understand for this god darned company? 10 years from now Melee will STILL be played because of them. They're completely intercourse ing stupid and I honestly did not feel a single drop of hype from that trailer. I only felt rage because its just gonna be another piece of intercourse ing garbage when it has all this potential to be a proper intercourse ing sequel.

there is a part of me that wants to believe that they're going to actually do a proper Smash sequel, it says "But Zero, look at how the logo had its flames inversed compared to smash 4's logo and trailers? maybe they did that on purpose?", but I don't believe it. What is the point of getting your hopes up? Honest question. I've been down the Smash hype rail road three times, and its usually fun....until the game is released.