News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Important Golden Sun: Dark Dawn notice *SPOILERS*

Started by DededeCloneChris, December 06, 2010, 05:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

For those of you who are playing the game and don't mind exploring around the lands and towns, let me tell you that you're really going to regret not searching for special items, and, of course, Djinn, because the game is a little prick and blocks you out from getting stuff you missed picking up at certain points. I sufffered from this dilemma, and I can't believe I missed so many things. Inside the link, there's going to be a long list detailing all the misable stuff you might forget picking up. Use the link to locate Djinn and Summons. WARNING: It could spoil all the areas you are to visit in the game, so be careful not to read more of what you need to. The first list details Djinn's locations while the Summon's list is right below the first list.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/960545-golden-sun-dark-dawn/faqs/61205

Macawmoses

I just did a ton of adventuring and am almost at 100% now. I know where the things are that I haven't got yet, so not an issue.

Gwen Khan

I wish I knew about this before.

and how do you freeze the puddles in Konpa Ruins?

Zero

I'm still surprised that this game is even out.

I'll get it eventually.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Zero on December 08, 2010, 02:10:24 PM
I'm still surprised that this game is even out.

I'll get it eventually.

why are you surprised?

The Riddler

Do you need to play and finish the first two games to get this one?

Gwen Khan

Quote from: It's ROBBIE! on December 08, 2010, 05:42:29 PM
Do you need to play and finish the first two games to get this one?

no, but it would help.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Gwen Khan on December 07, 2010, 10:28:44 AM
I wish I knew about this before.

and how do you freeze the puddles in Konpa Ruins?
[spoiler]It's literally impossible since you need to get Cold Snap after a long quest on the southern side of Angara. And the fact you're forced to run into a trap that locks you FOREVER from going back, it's impossible to freeze the puddles.[/spoiler]

Gwen Khan

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on December 08, 2010, 06:17:19 PM
[spoiler]It's literally impossible since you need to get Cold Snap after a long quest on the southern side of Angara. And the fact you're forced to run into a trap that locks you FOREVER from going back, it's impossible to freeze the puddles.[/spoiler]

yeah, I figured that out after posting.

Zero

Quote from: Gwen Khan on December 08, 2010, 03:15:06 PM
why are you surprised?

Well I suppose it has something to do with the fact that I never expected a third entry...and how it feels like just yesterday to me that it was first announced.