News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

This Thread is Back, Note Something Interesting About The Person Above You!

Started by JrDude, December 26, 2009, 02:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

jnfs2014

Kayo

brought up a term that = free ticket to getting banned.

@Rob: Don't be jealous. :)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

The Riddler

Is spamming the poop out of this thread. They're not fun if you're every other post. Gtfo.

Matt

Is right, can be awesome at times, but acts like a little ninny the rest of the time. <3

jnfs2014

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

[move][/move]

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Dark Dragon

Check my art out on DA.

http://foxphantom21.deviantart.com/
(and don't be insulted if you find a Pic that I did. XP)

Kayo

Quote from: FoxPhantom on December 28, 2009, 07:07:56 PM
does not liike mudkips, but totodile's
accidently put two i's in "like," thinks he is a nobody, and has 2 words joined without a space as a username.

@-X a.k.a Marth Xero: when i look at your old posts there, i think "wow this kid is such a loser, he's whining about everything, escpecially since mods raised his warn level for pointless spam. But, you're 13, so you're allowed to be annoying, but its still just plain annoying.. and i just used "annoying" twice in that sentence but i don't know what other word to use.
[move][/move]