<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

NPC! Pikmin 2 coming to America this June

Started by DededeCloneChris, April 24, 2012, 03:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Quote from: DededeCloneChris on June 10, 2012, 05:18:06 PM
No.

And I don't know WHY you'd do that. Calling Pikmins from ungodly distances is pretty useful.

It's just a preference, really. I'm fine with the wiimote/nunchuck.

Tupin

I never played Pikmin 2, and only played a little bit of the first Pikmin. Considering this is only $20 and is better than the GCN version which can go for $70+, I guess I'll pick it up.

I don't think it's being sold under the NPC! label. I think it's a Nintendo Selects, like Super Paper Mario or Twilight Princess.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Tupin on June 11, 2012, 03:19:18 PM
I never played Pikmin 2, and only played a little bit of the first Pikmin. Considering this is only $20 and is better than the GCN version which can go for $70+, I guess I'll pick it up.

I don't think it's being sold under the NPC! label. I think it's a Nintendo Selects, like Super Paper Mario or Twilight Princess.
Yes, it's a Nintendo Selects title. But at the same time, it's an NPC title under a Nintendo Selects title.

Zero

Mona and I just got it today. Breezing through the game in hopes of unlocking Challenge mode so we can actually play together instead of going on and off.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Z on June 14, 2012, 03:55:25 PM
Mona and I just got it today. Breezing through the game in hopes of unlocking Challenge mode so we can actually play together instead of going on and off.
To unlock the Challenge Mode, you need to clear the hole close to the landing site in the third overworld area.

Zero

Quote from: DededeCloneChris on June 17, 2012, 08:49:09 PM
To unlock the Challenge Mode, you need to clear the hole close to the landing site in the third overworld area.

Thank you. I thought I implied that I knew this, but at least its out in the open for anyone else that may need to know.

The Riddler

Quote from: Tupin on June 11, 2012, 03:19:18 PM

GCN version can't possibly go for 70 bucks

Hero_of_Darkness

GameStop is poop. Three places tried, all either sold out or stupid.

Quote from: The Riddler on June 18, 2012, 01:00:17 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Pikmin-2/dp/B000620PSY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340025087&sr=8-1&keywords=pikmin+2+gamecube

Well, $50 used is still quite a bit. Nintendo didn't print too many copies.

Neerb

Quote from: The Riddler on June 18, 2012, 01:00:17 AM

You kidding? I've been seeing it go for that much and more for years now. And if you can actually find it AT a Gamestop (not that they buy Gamecube games anymore), it's $40.

A shame; I'd really like to have both Pikmins on my Gamecube instead of my Wii.

The Riddler

l;dflhgdsjkflkjdhfhkjh
THAT DAY THAT I FOUND THE TWO ZELDA GAMES FOR 5 DOLLARS EACH

BOTH PIKMIN GAMES WERE THERE FOR 5 DOLLARS EACH

BUT

I DIDN'T HAVE THE CASH ON MEEEEE

Mona

Quote from: Z on June 17, 2012, 10:08:33 PM
Thank you. I thought I implied that I knew this, but at least its out in the open for anyone else that may need to know.

Well, I didn't know, and I'm the one playing it. You only told me it was in the third landing site.

Also, omg. I have so many feels for my Pikmin. I call them my babies and get really really legit sad when they die. The white ones are so precious! And the purple ones are so fecking chubby and adorable!

Aaanyway, I had to get all of that gushing out of my system.