News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

I can't play this anymore

Started by Custom, March 27, 2011, 06:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

it looks so ugly on the 3ds. I don't know what it is. All my other DS games look fine, but the stretched pixel art looks alsdkfajkdf and the small resolution is so lasjdflkjasdf

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

DededeCloneChris

This game and all DS games will look like that on a 3DS. It's a good thing I still have my DSi with me.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Custom on March 27, 2011, 06:31:16 PM
it looks so ugly on the 3ds. I don't know what it is. All my other DS games look fine, but the stretched pixel art looks alsdkfajkdf and the small resolution is so lasjdflkjasdf
So does this mean we'll never get a chance to battle. ;_;
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I heard. It's another reason (besides the lack of games) that I wasn't too excited to get the 3DS. I'll stick with my DSi for now.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Black/White is the only DS game I've played on the 3DS that made me want to immediately use my regular DS Lite again.

FruitFlow

Hehe, I guess it's good that I waited then.
I still plan to hold on to my DS Phat so that I can play my GBA games along with Pokemon.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

Oh, wait... Pixel art... Yes, I think games that don't rely too heavily on pixels will be just fine.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 27, 2011, 06:45:32 PM
Black/White is the only DS game I've played on the 3DS that made me want to immediately use my regular DS Lite again.
Yes, just as I thought.

That's why I don't trade in my old systems. I still have my DS lite and will be keeping my DSi.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on March 27, 2011, 06:58:26 PM
Yes, just as I thought.

That's why I don't trade in my old systems. I still have my DS lite and will be keeping my DSi.
As do I.
DS Phat is the only DS I have ever had since launch.

I will never part with it.
Unless of course it breaks or something.

Neerb

zomg chill out guys. just do this.

FruitFlow

I saw that vid on youtube and laughed myself off.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on March 27, 2011, 07:59:29 PM

Doesn't that zoom it a bit funny though?
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Just tried it to RIGHT way (press Start and Select AFTER choosing the game).

The screens are smaller than I thought.

FruitFlow

I think I saw it shrink on my friend's 3DS.

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on March 27, 2011, 07:59:29 PM

it's so small though

mario kart and tetris ds look fine
why does this game look so godawful ;-;

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!