News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Pokemon B/W Anime

Started by The Riddler, March 25, 2011, 01:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

I'm watching it strictly out of boredom.

Holy poop they make alot of references to the games.

When Tripp gets his first Pokemon from Juniper, ninny is all like "Welcome to the world of Pokemon!"

And Ash just tried to catch a Pidove, and it broke out. "Oh man! And I almost had it too!"

Will continue to watch.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Magnum

I've watched all the English episodes. Iris is officially worse than Naruto.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

FruitFlow

Quote from: Magnonymous on March 25, 2011, 01:56:49 PM
I've watched all the English episodes. Iris is officially worse than Naruto.
Her personality?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Magnum

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 25, 2011, 02:00:30 PM
Her personality?
What a kid! You haven't even seen why I hate her?

(What a kid = the new 'Believe it!')

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Playat

Watched a few B&W episodes. I haven't watched the other seasons since the Johto and the only thing that kinda bother me was Ash's still 10 yrs old (seriously WTH?!)

Also kinda like Team Rocket now they act like villians.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Magnonymous on March 25, 2011, 02:52:38 PM

Well, to be fair, the writers made Ash dumber. He went fanboy on the Unova starters, and he stupidly throws a Poke Ball WITHOUT EVEN FIGHTING a wild Pokemon. So yes, Iris has all the more reason to say that. If anything, you should be bashing Ash and not Iris.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Magnonymous on March 25, 2011, 02:52:38 PM

Oh, I get it now, lol.

Kayo

Ash is acting way too childish, definitely. It's Welcome to Kanto here's your Pikachu all over again.

I've been watching the subs in japanese, and I'm WAY behind. I hate watching Pokemon in english because in my opinion it kind of ruins it in some ways.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

And you would have expected Ash to have gotten it over with Misty by now.
Can't believe he hasn't aged for 5 whole seasons.

The Riddler

Pikachu seems to be a major ninny this time around. He keeps getting his ass handed to him by wimpy pokemon.

Also, Ash should be like... 13 or 14 by now. They cut three years from him.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on March 25, 2011, 06:19:14 PM
Pikachu seems to be a major ninny this time around. He keeps getting his ass handed to him by wimpy pokemon.
Like getting head-butted by Scraggy.

Kayo

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on March 25, 2011, 06:19:14 PM

Also, Ash should be like... 13 or 14 by now. They cut three years from him.
I think they reset Pikachu to level 5 every time a new series comes out.

I don't think series is the right word. Someone help me out.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 25, 2011, 06:33:26 PM
Season?
I considered that but I think more like a one-year thing when I think Season. I suppose that's not the exact definition for Season, but I think there's a better word.
[move][/move]