News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

bluaki's mega GenV egg giveaway

Started by bluaki, February 13, 2011, 01:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Quote from: Nayrman on February 13, 2011, 09:29:36 PM
Well, you do need to trade for them for pokedex data. It's just what I've always done and I like all the starters to where I can't choose just one. X_X;;
That's true. I guess that makes sense then.
I've just been stricken with curiosity on the whole "I want all starters" situation.

Having them for the data entry I can understand.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: Negative Vibes on February 13, 2011, 10:04:04 PM
That's true. I guess that makes sense then.
I've just been stricken with curiosity on the whole "I want all starters" situation.

Having them for the data entry I can understand.
Sometimes I can't decide between them. For example, I liked all Gen 3 starters.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: PuttyChris on February 13, 2011, 06:18:31 PM
I'm confused. The game isn't even out and you're giving eggs?

It's been out for forever in Japan. Blu has the Japanese version.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on February 13, 2011, 10:35:16 PM
It's actually pretty funny.
During the 3rd Gen era, my bro, cousin and I each choose our own versions and starters.

My cousin got Emerald version, and chose Treecko as his starter.
My brother got Ruby version, and chose Torchic as his starter.
I got Sapphire version, and chose Mudkip as my starter.

It took us about a month to notice we each chose the starter of our version colors.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

bluaki

Quote from: PuttyChris on February 13, 2011, 06:18:31 PM
I'm confused. The game isn't even out and you're giving eggs?
I of course won't give these eggs away until you all have the game and can accept the trade, but like Custom said, I've had the Japanese game for nearly half a year, which is why I have the resources and ability to produce these eggs beforehand.

FruitFlow

Hey, Bluaki.
Do you know any way that I can get the stat berries?

The only one I have is Salac Berry, and I need Liechi and Petaya Berry.

bluaki

Quote from: Negative Vibes on February 13, 2011, 11:34:47 PM
Hey, Bluaki.

In Gen4? I'm not sure. Try looking it up at Bulbapedia or Serebii.

Kayo

Quote from: Negative Vibes on February 13, 2011, 11:34:47 PM
Hey, Bluaki.

I don't know if there's any way to get them normally, but you can usually get them from event pokemon. The Night Sky's Edge Jirachi was holding a Liechi berry.

And actually, I might have a few extras if you want one. Don't know what other berries I have besides Salac... Maybe Petaya.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: bluaki on February 13, 2011, 11:43:05 PM
In Gen4? I'm not sure. Try looking it up at Bulbapedia or Serebii.
Alright, I checked.
Appearently most of them are obtained in Events.
It states that they can also be found in games.

-At Mirage Island in Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald.
-The Pokewalker at a rare rating.
-Pokemon Battle revolution for Poke Coupons.
Quote from: Kayo on February 14, 2011, 04:38:48 AM
I don't know if there's any way to get them normally, but you can usually get them from event pokemon. The Night Sky's Edge Jirachi was holding a Liechi berry.

And actually, I might have a few extras if you want one. Don't know what other berries I have besides Salac... Maybe Petaya.
Nah, it's okay.
I'll get them eventually.

Thank you for the offer though.

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on February 13, 2011, 10:35:16 PM

i liked all gen 3 starters
i dislike all gen 5 starters

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Black Mage on February 24, 2011, 08:17:53 AM
i liked all gen 3 starters
i dislike all gen 5 starters
They should have made Serperior and its family... not a starter. I mean, you know that snake pokemon (Well, anything without arms and/or legs) have a much less shallower movepool than others. They can't use a lot of physical moves, especially fighting type moves and the elemental punches. I don't know if there's an exact proof behind it, but it just seems less capable than the other two.

Plus, that's entirely true. It doesn't have much going for it other than a high speed and grass moves. I'm disappointed.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Alright, I just spoke with the delivery man, and appearenty he had the Jirachi from the event which I pretty much never bothered picking up along with the legendary beast trio. (Which are still being held by him)

What's odd is that this Jirachi is holding a Liechi Berry. One of the berries that need.

bluaki

Only three people requesting nine eggs? This is your last chance to request before the English games are released~

Pigyman

Six Bouffalants, please.  That will be all.

Doodle

I'll probably pick Oshawott, so a Snivy and Tepig would be cool.
I don't really know any of the other Pokemon, anyway.
YEAH