News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Renting an apartment

Started by CoasterKid93, February 11, 2013, 07:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoasterKid93

Hey guys, me and two other guys are thinking about renting an apartment next year. Any advice/tips from those of you who have done this kind of thing before?
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

buttlord420

>implying anyone other then one or two of the 10 people who post here leave their parents house

Silverhawk79

Definitely look up reviews of the complex(es) you're interested in. They may have great rates, but many times there's a reason for that. Make sure you love the place you're getting. You'll be there for at least a 1-year term, if not 2. If trash, water, electric, etc. are paid, make sure there aren't any hidden fees tacked on. Uh. There's probably more.

Flying Chickens

Make sure you have similar ideas as your roomies. Clashing ideals make for wacky sitcoms, but if you hate people being near your stuff and your roommates intercourse ing love raging parties, there'll be some conflict.
Also, get a nice rug for the place. It says 'love' with symbolism of home.

viewtifulboy

Remember that you'll never be able to afford it.  You could work every single day of the week and will only have barely enough for the rent and none for food. :(  Eventually the starvation will force you to get food and you won't be able to pay your rent.  Then comes eviction and then homelessness.  Without a home, you can't do your job right, you'll lose it, you'll lose your health insurance and whatever complication you have you will die from...
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

Flying Chickens

Quote from: viewtifulboy on May 22, 2016, 06:37:12 PM
Remember that you'll never be able to afford it.  You could work every single day of the week and will only have barely enough for the rent and none for food. :(  Eventually the starvation will force you to get food and you won't be able to pay your rent.  Then comes eviction and then homelessness.  Without a home, you can't do your job right, you'll lose it, you'll lose your health insurance and whatever complication you have you will die from...
Get a better job you intercourse ing dunce.

viewtifulboy

No one will hire you if you're different from other people.  They'll turn you away for a disability or having autism or simply for refusing to be garbage.  You can only get the most minimum wage possible, whether you graduated college or not. :(
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ