News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Eternal Dreams

Started by Allegretto, November 11, 2007, 02:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

Hey wats up this is my fanfic to eternal Sonata, this story is the prolouge and the story of Alegretto.
*Yawn* I woke up and looked around, all I could see was the darkness and gruesomeness of the Ritardando Sewers.   
I was getting hungry since I had not eaten in a day or two. I decided to exit the sewers and steal some bread. 
I stood up and started walking across the narrow passageway that leads to the surface. I grabbed my Sword that was leaning against one of the destroyed pillars that was just barley holding up the surface.
I was hoping I would not run into any of the rats that had mutated and grown larger from all the pollution and waste that polluted the dampness of the sewers.

Luckily I did not, I saw the light infiltrating the pitch black darkness, and I headed up the stairs and took in a deep breath of fresh air. I shut my eyes.
I was so used to the darkness of the sewers it took me a few moments to get used to the light. I looked around and instantly saw the huge chapel that was still under construction, it looked great so far just alive with color.

I then saw the beauty of the fountain with the dragon heads spurting water that glistened with the sunlight. I started walking towards the bread stall, walking very quietly not wanting the bread women to notice me.
I waited around a corner until she turned around to talk with her store assistant and then I dashed towards the stall grabbing 1 loaf of bread and a baguette.

She turned around but she was too late for I was already dashing away, all I could hear was her screams "Allegretto! Get back here with my bread! Maybe ill poison the dough next time. So don't come back unless you want to gain an illness!"

I thought she was just making a harsh statement to keep me away but that didn't stop me from running top speed. I made it a short way across the fountain, but the bread owner had alerted the guards.

They dashed after me yelling things like "You runt" You scoundrel Allegretto get back here before we pummel you!" They were blocking the sewers so I had no choice but to run out of Ritardando and into the forest. I ran and ran and ran until I felt that I had lost them.
I stopped to rest against a hard oak tree.

"Phew I thought I would never lose them, those stupid persistent guards, if there wasn't so much tax on everything maybe I could afford to buy bread instead of stealing it. But oh well" I took a big bite into the golden warm baked bread and felt a wave of satisfaction. "Well even though it's so expensive she does make a good baguette."

I took some more bites and decided to save the rest for later. I stood up after resting a while longer and started walking around the forest looking for berries or anything else I could eat for supper later.

I was jogging around all of the trees and bushes but I was having no luck in finding anything to eat, but I did find something that was even more important

There was a young boy no older than 5 or 6 running from a giant wilder beast that looked a great deal bigger than your normal monster.
The boy tripped and the monster was getting closer and closer, I dashed up next to him as fast as I could and said "stay down" The beast charged at me and started to attack, I noticed it was a great deal faster than I was but his attacks did not have much bite to them, but they still were very powerful.

I blocked his first few attacks but his final few hit me head on, I stumbled and he rammed me with his head, his horns stabbed through my shoulders. I fell to the ground bleeding heavily and breathing very hard. The young boy was yelling and sobbing apparently very frightened.

I got on my knee's and slowly stood up, I turned to the boy gave him a thumbs up and said "Its all ganna be ok!" I turned back to my adversary and drove my blade into his shoulder, making us even.

It tried to ram me again but I blocked his horns with my blade and I was even able to cut one of his horns off. It fell to the ground in pain. I immediately tried to stab it and finish it off but it rolled to the side and my blade just plunged deep into the dirt. I grabbed it out and started to barrage it with attacks before it could recover. I was hitting it over and over cutting it; I could feel it getting weaker.

I had been working on a new move that infused my blade with the power of sunlight, but this would be the first time I would use it on a monster, I kept attacking and then I gathered all of my remaining energy and the energy from the sun into my blade. I attacked "Sun Slash" I yelled.
I attacked with blazing speed my final attack had so much energy that it exploded in a yellow flash. The monster started to disappear and I knew that I was the victor. I turned to the young boy and said "Hi im Allegretto"

The young boy and me started walking back to Ritardando while he was munching down on a piece of bread that I had given him, he had told me that his name was Beat and that he had not eaten for a few days.

"So Beat" he looked up at me with his mouth full. "Why were you wondering around the forest alone? Don't you have a family" I saw despair in his eyes and I already knew the answer. "Well...how would you like to come live with me, we could be good partners. I live in the sewers but its better than getting attacked by monsters, what do you say?" He nodded and said in a very cheerful voice "Sure Allegretto!"

2 Years Later
Beat and I were sitting inside a big room that we had made in the sewers, it had stone steps and there were a few destroyed statues near the entrance. It looked a bit nicer than it did before; we had set up some tables with cups, and plates. We had found a few more children that were around and we had invited them all to come live in the sewers with us.

There names were Lila, Martin, Susie and Lina. We were all sharing the darkness of the sewers. Beat and I were trying to find somewhere more livable for all of us but we were having no luck. However we had recently been seeing a young girl around Ritardando usually around the fountain selling floral powder, a healing material used for illnesses.

One day a young man was punched out of a window, the young girl ran up to him and started to heal him using her magic. He instantly got up and ran away yelling "don't touch me!"
She just looked at the ground and walked away. Beat and I were talking and I had told him that if you can use magic it just means that you have an incurable illness and that you're going to die soon. Beat and I then decided to go talk to the count of Forte to help lower all of the taxes so that all of us would be able to afford a decent meal. We started to pack and headed off.

Thats the end of Eternal dreams to hear more about Alegretto and Beat play the game Eternal Sonata.....This was my first fan fic please state your comments, and be easy on the insults

WiinolikePS3

I'm being easy on the insults.

I couldn't read a thing. Tried, got to "steal some bread", but my eyes hurt too much to continue.

In other words, space out the sentances.

Allegretto

is that better? ??? ??? if not tell me what i should do