News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Coming to you this Summer

Started by Macawmoses, May 16, 2010, 06:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

What is Area 6? No one knows. But what we can tell you is that it will be oh so radically different, and oh so familiar. Area 6 is, in fact, exactly what it states it is - a 6th area. But does that mean anything to you? I didn't think so.

And, of course, you need to know something.

+ = PROFIT

Project Shotgun is coming to an NSFCD near you. And yes, Zubats were harmed in the making.

With that, I leave you to speculate the beginning of our summer announcements.

Thirdkoopa

Fuck yeah.

Also most vague announcement ever. Nobody will get it.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Dog Food

I'm looking forward to it. As long as missing part of it does not mean not being able to participate.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

Spoilers: NFES4 is going to be added to the index.

Magnum

Oh look, more vague announcements. You know, after having about 100000000000 of these, they lose their 'Bang'. I actually am not even wondering what this is. It's just going to happen (or not).

I'm sorry, but this gets old seeing you make another one every few weeks. While it's awesome that more stuff happen, but jeez...

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Macawmoses

Quote from: Magnum on May 16, 2010, 06:49:40 PM
Oh look, more vague announcements. You know, after having about 100000000000 of these, they lose their 'Bang'. I actually am not even wondering what this is. It's just going to happen (or not).

I'm sorry, but this gets old seeing you make another one every few weeks. While it's awesome that more stuff happen, but jeez...
I'm suspending you for a week if you can't find an announcement, as in this Bulletin Board, that was made in the last 6 weeks that was entirely speculative.

Magnum

How about the whole 'Beware the Ides of March' thing? Or the entire thing on your face? That entire thing turned into a vague scavenger hunt.

That last one isn't an announcement, but you see my point? It just seems like it occurs often instead of just random times. I didn't say I had a problem with it, I even said I love how much updates we are getting. Really, no need to jump on me for it. Just saying what I thought.

BTW, this is why people say you overreact. Once again, before you ban me for the statement, I didn't mean anything offensive by it.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Magnum on May 16, 2010, 08:32:35 PM
How about the whole 'Beware the Ides of March' thing? Or the entire thing on your face? That entire thing turned into a vague scavenger hunt.

That last one isn't an announcement, but you see my point? It just seems like it occurs often instead of just random times. I didn't say I had a problem with it, I even said I love how much updates we are getting. Really, no need to jump on me for it. Just saying what I thought.

BTW, this is why people say you overreact. Once again, before you ban me for the statement, I didn't mean anything offensive by it.
neither in this board, neither within the last 6 weeks. In fact, the Ides of March is March 15th, and in order for their to be an announcement, it'd have to come before then. We'll say March 1st, which was the onset of March Madness, where, if I recall, poop happened. So you have nothing.

Next, if you really think Silver or anyone would let me suspend you for that, hell, thinking I would, you  have a bit of an issue. I wish for a little more courtesy with that, as I assure you, these are not small site changes. In fact, they're not even changes, they're expansions.

Magnum

Quote from: Sherlock on May 16, 2010, 09:22:10 PM
neither in this board, neither within the last 6 weeks. In fact, the Ides of March is March 15th, and in order for their to be an announcement, it'd have to come before then. We'll say March 1st, which was the onset of March Madness, where, if I recall, poop happened. So you have nothing.

Next, if you really think Silver or anyone would let me suspend you for that, hell, thinking I would, you  have a bit of an issue. I wish for a little more courtesy with that, as I assure you, these are not small site changes. In fact, they're not even changes, they're expansions.
So wait, you say you're going to ban me, then call me an idiot and say I have 'an issue' because I thought that you said you were going to ban me, which you did.

Okay, I'm going to stop coming to this thread now. I've seen what I need to see and I don't need someone that is obviously trying to bash me doing so.

Macawmoses

You can stop coming to any announcements you're going to lambast before seeing the final product.

Silverhawk79

All drama aside, I think you'll like what we're rolling out.

Rayquarian

Anyway, I'm guessing this is a project to cut down on the Zubat population.

Kayo

It's so vague I'm going to laugh if this ends up not working.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 16, 2010, 09:43:33 PM
All drama aside, I think you'll like what we're rolling out.
i dont they sound horrible whoever made those images should be banned l:
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

MoS

You have to make it vague that way you don't get your hopes too high when the plans inevitably fall through. It's a generic message board with a small user base, I highly doubt anything "radical" is going to happen. Mack, I really think you overestimate the amount of users and activity here, the last thing you should be doing is jumping all over someone for making a statement, and causing unneeded drama by saying your going to ban him, serious or not.

Making vague announcements doesn't get anyone excited for your plans, either give information or just don't post anything at all. This thread has no purpose.