News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Toon Battle (Wind Waker Doodle Collab) + Another W.I.P

Started by AdamSakuru, January 08, 2011, 01:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdamSakuru

http://adamsakuru.deviantart.com/#/d36ohez

It's not often I doddle Collaborate with someone, but it's pretty fun (:
Any Wind-Waker fans here?

http://adamsakuru.deviantart.com/#/d36og9v

Also, just a W.I.P of another picture of mine. Unsure as to which 'tag-line' sounds better. Any opinions?
"Time to earn our reputation!"
-Adam Sakuru

Super

I don't like the game, but I like the art-style. Nice doodle.

The Riddler

Hey, Adam, you're not bad. Would you take a request? :3
I've got something I've been wanting someone to draw, but no one wants to do it, and I can't draw.

AdamSakuru

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on January 08, 2011, 08:39:29 PM
Hey, Adam, you're not bad. Would you take a request? :3
I've got something I've been wanting someone to draw, but no one wants to do it, and I can't draw.

Sure, man. I'd be honored to! :)
I've been a bit busy with trying to get a job and such, but I'm more than happy to do a request for you. And I'll try my best to have it done as soon as possible. Watchya need to be drawn? :D
-Adam Sakuru

The Riddler

Sweeeeet :D

Something based on my doodles here:

I want Mario to look like he's running out of shells, like he's calling out to one of his squadmates for more shells. He's carrying a shotgun... see what I did there? :3 He needs to look war-torn and in uniform (but with his signature M emblem), and more realism than cartoony would rock. Bullet bills flying past him, and maybe other characters in the background would be nice, but unnecessary. Really, I just want the Mario. Here's a full version of my doodles :3

AdamSakuru

I lol'd. That is pretty clever and an interesting concept. And I'll gladly do a picture for you based off these doodles :)

Also, this is your call; I can do it in my Original style, or I can try to go for something realistic (but I can't guarantee that it will turn out great). Or, I can try to mix it up with a bit of both.  That's your call, though. :)

PS: Those doodles aren't too bad looking either, I really like 'em. :D
-Adam Sakuru

The Riddler

Quote from: AdamSakuru on January 09, 2011, 02:09:57 PM
I lol'd. That is pretty clever and an interesting concept. And I'll gladly do a picture for you based off these doodles :)

Also, this is your call; I can do it in my Original style, or I can try to go for something realistic (but I can't guarantee that it will turn out great). Or, I can try to mix it up with a bit of both.  That's your call, though. :)

PS: Those doodles aren't too bad looking either, I really like 'em. :D
I guess a mix is good. I just want it to be gritty and war looking, yanno?

Jhen Mohran

Poor Link, fighting Ganondorf with only four heart containers...