News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

What do you think will happen next? (Anime Spoilers!)

Started by PHOENIXBLAST, October 21, 2007, 08:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think Dawn will get Aipom, and Ash will get Buizel (in other words, trade)?

Nope, Buizel is good with Dawn, and Aipom is good with Ash
1 (50%)
Yes! I knew this was going to happen!
0 (0%)
Other (please post what you mean)
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

PHOENIXBLAST

Well next episode Dawn will catch a Buizel, but everyone thought the Buizel was going to be caught by Ash. In a later episode the Japaneese title is translated into Aipom & Buizel's Respective Roads. In an earlier episode Zoey told Ash and Dawn that Aipom should be Dawns because of Aipom's love for contests. Maybe in this episode they will trade pokemon.

^^^^^That supports the "Yes" option
VVVVVVV That supports the "No" option

Though the yes option may have details to support that, Dawn supposidly loves her Buizel and uses him in battles, he may be stubborn but she wanted to catch him when they found him (it is impossible to tell unless you know Japaneese). In the episode when Ash gives Aipom to Jessie for saving her (Aipom) he realizes that Aipom does love him and that they make a good team together. SO maybe that episode title just means that both Buizel, and Dawn realize they love their trainers.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS DO NOT POST IT! THIS IS JUST A GUESS!!!

Flitterbie

I guess...

Buizel and Aipom make a secret alliance to kill Ash and Dawn. The series ends with a huge party the two are hosting.

Or not. Don't look at me, I'm not Tajiri.