News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Someone help me with the 3D Dex.

Started by Neerb, August 06, 2011, 01:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on August 15, 2011, 11:16:18 AM
3/4 of Dragon Pokemon are super weak to Ice.
Uh, no. Out of the 29 Dragon-type Pokemon in existence, only 9 of them have a 4x weakness to Ice. If you factor out all but fully-evolved Pokemon, you get this:

As you can see, 6 out of a total of 18 fully-evolved Dragon Pokemon have a 4x weakness to ice. That's less than HALF of your "3/4" figure.

You don't have an argument there. Not only is your information INACCURATE, it's IRRELEVANT. That in no was justifies having a Hydreigon 9 levels underleveled. You know what? You grab an Ice-Pokemon, and go play Black or White and let me know how it does against that Hydreigon. You're not allowed to use anything on Hydreigon except that Ice type. You get to pick between the ice cream come and the polar bear. According to you Ice will protect you against 75% of the dragons you face, so you should do just fine.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Kayo on August 15, 2011, 12:14:05 PM
Uh, no. Out of the 29 Dragon-type Pokemon in existence, only 9 of them have a 4x weakness to Ice. If you factor out all but fully-evolved Pokemon, you get this:

As you can see, 6 out of a total of 18 fully-evolved Dragon Pokemon have a 4x weakness to ice. That's less than HALF of your "3/4" figure.

You don't have an argument there. Not only is your information INACCURATE, it's IRRELEVANT. That in no was justifies having a Hydreigon 9 levels underleveled. You know what? You grab an Ice-Pokemon, and go play Black or White and let me know how it does against that Hydreigon. You're not allowed to use anything on Hydreigon except that Ice type. You get to pick between the ice cream come and the polar bear. According to you Ice will protect you against 75% of the dragons you face, so you should do just fine.

To be fair, he might not have counted legendaries. However, then it's 5/9 so he'd still be wrong. Also, you forgot Cryogonal.

And darn. I just double checked, and it was actually 10 levels, not 9. WTF Game Freak?

Neerb

Quote from: Kayo on August 15, 2011, 12:14:05 PM

Calm down, he didn't call you slut, he said there are a lot of Dragons weak to Ice. Don't get angry about an inaccurate forum post.

Rayquarian

Hydreigon's weak to fighting anyway.  If you caught a Throh or Sawk or Condeldurr somewhere, you probably were okay.

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Rayquarian on August 15, 2011, 03:19:27 PM
Hydreigon's weak to fighting anyway.  If you caught a Throh or Sawk or Condeldurr somewhere, you probably were okay.

I didn't get one of them because I chose Tepig as my starter. Getting hit by that Surf was the first time I regretted it.

DededeCloneChris

Sawk could be an option since Throh doesn't have Sturdy, but I doubt that could even help. Those two are boring to me anyway.

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on August 15, 2011, 12:46:08 PM
To be fair, he might not have counted legendaries. However, then it's 5/9 so he'd still be wrong. Also, you forgot Cryogonal.

And darn. I just double checked, and it was actually 10 levels, not 9. WTF Game Freak?
Poor snowflake. Your Sp. Def and Speed are awesome, but a single physical hit kills you and you're impossible to find if it's not Winter.

Quote from: Neerb on August 15, 2011, 01:14:50 PM
Calm down, he didn't call you slut, he said there are a lot of Dragons weak to Ice. Don't get angry about an inaccurate forum post.
You're one to talk. Every time I see a post of yours it makes me want to strangle a kitten.

Quote from: Rayquarian on August 15, 2011, 03:19:27 PM
But all the fighting types in Gen V suck except for Scrafty

Which is how I beat Hydreigon.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

I lost the first fight against that thing, but I think Samurott ultimately Blizzarded it to death (with the help of some healing items and Thunderwaves, if I recall).

Despite this gen's large focus on Fighting types, my team was completely devoid of them... kind of a bad move in retrospect, as I definitely could have made room on my team. Stupid Zebstrika, despite all my training, never was able to pull his freaking weight; I had to rely on Archeops and Victini most of the game, with Liligant being my trump card when everyone else was down (Sleep Powder + Butterfly Dance + Giga Drain > every single cpu outside of the subway).

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on August 15, 2011, 06:54:29 PM
I lost the first fight against that thing, but I think Samurott ultimately Blizzarded it to death (with the help of some healing items and Thunderwaves, if I recall).

Despite this gen's large focus on Fighting types, my team was completely devoid of them... kind of a bad move in retrospect, as I definitely could have made room on my team. Stupid Zebstrika, despite all my training, never was able to pull his freaking weight; I had to rely on Archeops and Victini most of the game, with Liligant being my trump card when everyone else was down (Sleep Powder + Butterfly Dance + Giga Drain > every single cpu outside of the subway).
Go pit that Lilligant against the Champion's Volcarona before you claim that it can beat every "CPU" outside the Subway.
[move][/move]

CoasterKid93

Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Kayo

Well you're not supposed to stick your whole head in there.
[move][/move]