Previous topic - Next topic

Which has the highest Fun Factor?

Rotational Battles
1 (33.3%)
Triple Battles
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

FruitFlow

So yeah, everyone pretty much knows what I'm talking about.
Both of which are exclusive to their own versions (Rotational in Black/Triple in White).

Imo, I find Rotational to be much more fun due to the fact that it's basically singles and triples mashed into one.
It's also really fast paced and feels a bit more tactful compared to the plain generic Triple.

So, which do you find more interesting and what is your opinion on both?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I wish Rotation battles were a Subway option. It just seems like an incredibly difficult but fun challenge of prediction that can get annoying or really cool if you predict correctly.

I think both are silly, but I wish I could have more practice with them in the Subway.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

???
I thought both Triple and Rotational were options in the Subway.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

Those two do not appear at all there, which is a shame.

For me, Triple Battles is very nifty and strategic. I'm glad I have the exclusive version... And if I want more, I need to visit Black City.

FruitFlow

I honestly don't see much strategy in Triples.
Area damage spamming makes them far to easy. (Or at least to me)

Also, in Rotationals you don't have to worry much about entry hazards since your primary focus will be rotating than switching out meaning you won't waste a turn.

Slaking can also take advantage of his crippling ability thanks to this function.

Nayrman

Triple are just +1 double battles. Rotational battles at least seem to have some skill and it's different from other kinds of battling.

FruitFlow

Playat

I have yet to try these new battle tactics so I can't say.

FruitFlow

JrDude

I hate how it's basically version exclusive which type of battle system you get. Why couldn't that one house have Triple battle downstairs and Rotation upstairs? (or vice versa)
It's stupid how the first of the opposite battle style you get is AFTER you beat the main plot. It's STUPID.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 06, 2011, 05:41:00 PM
I hate how it's basically version exclusive which type of battle system you get. Why couldn't that one house have Triple battle downstairs and Rotation upstairs? (or vice versa)
It's stupid how the first of the opposite battle style you get is AFTER you beat the main plot. It's STUPID.
What REALLY mad me off is how you couldn't do those styles in the Battle Subway.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

I hear they're doable in Black City and White Forest.
In their own versions of course.

DededeCloneChris

If there were there, there'd be a third Subway Boss. That would make false statements of there being a third version.

FruitFlow

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 06, 2011, 06:00:51 PM
If there were there, there'd be a third Subway Boss. That would make false statements of there being a third version.
???

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 06, 2011, 06:00:19 PM
I hear they're doable in Black City and White Forest.
In their own versions of course.
I haven't found any yet, but I think they might be in a building. Someone tell me where.

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 06, 2011, 06:00:51 PM
What?! How, I don't see the connection.

Of course, there doesn't HAVE to be a third boss. There's never been a Tower Boss for Double or Multi battles, only single.
[move][/move]