News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dex Entries

Started by DededeCloneChris, March 24, 2011, 09:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Never read those dex entries that get updated whenever you catch a new Pokemon?

Since there's a whole lot of natural biographies for all Pokemon that are widely different every time a new version is introduced, let's talk about your favorite dex entries and the ones that make no sense whatsoever. If you think I'm crazy, then go ahead and compare Excadrill's Black and White entries.

You know that Shelmet Pokemon? Its shell is stolen by a pricky Karrablast (while being traded for one no less!) to evolve. To quote TVtropes, instead of dying of dehydration, THIS SNAIL TURNS INTO A FREAKIN' NINJA.

Kayo

Beware of pushing strongly on Shellos's squishy body, as it makes a mysterious purple fluid ooze out.

Squeezing your pokemon until fluid comes out? ABUSE.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Chandelure on March 24, 2011, 09:08:48 PM
Beware of pushing strongly on Shellos's squishy body, as it makes a mysterious purple fluid ooze out.

Squeezing your pokemon until fluid comes out? ABUSE.
Reminds me of Team Plasma Munna Abuse Scene, except mist comes out instead.

Kayo

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on March 24, 2011, 09:09:41 PM
Reminds me of Team Plasma Munna Abuse Scene, except mist comes out instead.
They definitely shortened that from the Japanese version.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Using a Litwick as a guide is a bad, bad, nasty, bad idea, because it slowly SUCKS OUT YOUR LIFE if you follow it.

How are Litwick trainers alive?

FruitFlow

They have immortal spirits.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

JrDude

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on March 25, 2011, 04:32:56 PM
Using a Litwick as a guide is a bad, bad, nasty, bad idea, because it slowly SUCKS OUT YOUR LIFE if you follow it.

How are Litwick trainers alive?
They evolve it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: JrDude 益 on March 25, 2011, 06:59:11 PM
They evolve it.
White Entry: Being consumed in Chandelure's flame burns up the spirit, leaving the body behind.

Not sure if that's any better...

SkyMyl

Kayo

[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Kayo

I love you Deathmask <3
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

It's crying from the fact that it can no longer get laid by its wife in bed.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."