News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

scrafty

Started by Custom, March 22, 2011, 06:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

hey guys he's a cheater he's a fighting type but also dark so psy moves can't hit him

this thread is dedicated to puttychris

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

i love you custom

plus he's a gangsta lizard thing and
Excellent defenses, then Dragon Dance throws its Attack and Speed up there too so it's now strong, fast, AND bulky. Its Dark and Fighting moves have a lot of coverage, and it can effectively use Dragon Tail to knock HP off every one of the opponent's pokemon after Dragon Dance.

and dat mohawk
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

i like his hood
it's badass

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Scraggy and Scrafty are ugly and that's why I don't use him

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 22, 2011, 06:46:25 PM
Because all pokemon have to look like sexy hentai ninnyes or you won't use them, no matter how useful they are.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Custom

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 22, 2011, 06:46:25 PM

if that was the determining factor in which pokemon i used i wouldn't be able to use any 4th or 5th gen pokemon

Kayo

Well to some people, if it's not first gen it's instantly ugly.

I am not one of these people. But some of these pokemon are in fact

ugly.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Scrafty cares about nothing more than its awesomeness.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Scrafty's in-game sprite really doesn't do it justice. It makes its mouth look higher on its face than it should be.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

At least you don't have to look at it's face during battle.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 23, 2011, 02:01:39 PM
At least you don't have to look at it's face during battle.
It looks good in artwork and stuff.
[move][/move]