News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Critical Captures

Started by Kayo, March 12, 2011, 07:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

I got CC on a Dwebble with full HP using a Pokeball.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I may or may not have gotten another one today on a Cofagrigus. I wasn't paying attention, and there was too much IRL noise to hear it, but I'm pretty sure it locked shut faster than usual.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Am I the only one here that catches only with a Pokeball, lol?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 13, 2011, 09:20:16 PM
Am I the only one here that catches only with a Pokeball, lol?
I've been using mostly Pokeballs for my run here, with about 2 or 3 great balls near the end so I wouldn't have to fight with things like Druddigon so much.

Actually, I caught Druddigon with a pokeball so
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

I like everyone in my team to be in a different type of Pokéball, none ever in a Great/Ultra/Pokéball (except my starter). I also use other balls to make it partially easier on other Pokémon I catch because I don't need to impress anybody or anything by doing a Pokéball only thing. Though for some reason, I like most of my Legendaries to be in an Ultra Ball, I don't know why exactly. Pokémon I like but don't want on my team often get some special ball as well.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

I like using just Pokeballs because they're cheaper, and they're all I buy at the beginning. I like to see how far I can go with them (usually most of the game with proper weakening) and plus, when I find something that breaks out of the Pokeball, a great ball seems so much more powerful than it is, for some reason.

Plus I buy them in groups of 10 so I can get Premier balls :3
[move][/move]

Zero

Yeah it happened to me once. I didn't know what the intercourse  happened because it didn't shake 3 times.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 14, 2011, 11:50:18 AM
I like using just Pokeballs because they're cheaper, and they're all I buy at the beginning. I like to see how far I can go with them (usually most of the game with proper weakening) and plus, when I find something that breaks out of the Pokeball, a great ball seems so much more powerful than it is, for some reason.

Plus I buy them in groups of 10 so I can get Premier balls :3
When I first got a Premier Ball during Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald I thought it was a rare special ball with a super high catch rate, but later on found out it was just a regular Pokeball in an alternate color.
What a piece of junk!

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 14, 2011, 12:29:53 PM
When I first got a Premier Ball during Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald I thought it was a rare special ball with a super high catch rate, but later on found out it was just a regular Pokeball in an alternate color.
What a piece of junk!
it's still a free 11th pokeball.

Plus it looks cool. Haven't seen its effect yet in B/W, but it better be cool.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 14, 2011, 12:55:28 PM
it's still a free 11th pokeball.

Plus it looks cool. Haven't seen its effect yet in B/W, but it better be cool.
Hmmm.
Last time I checked it has the same effect as with the previous Gens.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 14, 2011, 01:00:32 PM
Hmmm.
Last time I checked it has the same effect as with the previous Gens.
Yeah but it always looks a bit different each time. With the different levels of graphics in battles, etc.
[move][/move]

JrDude

There's no red glow on the Pokémon like in R/S/E, but it's basically the same.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

I don't think I've ever gotten a critical capture...

FruitFlow

JrDude

I hurt a Shelmet twice then decided to use a Timer Ball, even though it would have no special effect, and caught it with a critical capture.
[move][/move]
Dude .