News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Your Special Skills

Started by Dog Food, March 14, 2010, 02:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Everyone is good at at least one thing. Don't deny it. Whether you are a math prodigy, philosopher, surprisingly good at poetry, or can kick anyone's ass in Kung Fu. The sky's the limit, really. As long as you consider it a special skill, then I'll believe it.

So, ITT special skills.

Use this thread as your "Show Off for Free" card.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Allegretto

Well you don't excel at spelling Ms. KONG FU.

Lawl, but seriously my talents are.

Halo 3, doing fantastic at any rhythm game (DDR, Stepmania, Guitar hero etc etc). I can play the piano fairly well. I am very good with any bladed weapon. I can manipulate very well. Photographic memory...um, I can know exactly what to say for brownie points with anyone.

I can't think of anything else atm.

Kayo

OK then. Uh.. i'm pretty good with poetry, i must be seriously good at english because i'm in honors even though i think i'm horrible .-.

I have a 2nd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do/Karate and can kick anyone's ass here. <3

I'm surprisingly good at controlling my depression, for the most part. Getting better at the no cutting thing. .__.

I can kick ass in any Pokemon or Mario Kart game :3 Also, I am quite good at Guitar Hero and have mastered all 3 games in the DKC series.

um... *thinks of more*
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Allegretto

Quote from: Odysseus on March 14, 2010, 03:41:47 PM
I have a 2nd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do/Karate and can kick anyone's ass here. <3
I will drive to your house and take you up on this offer.

Kayo

Quote from: Natsu on March 14, 2010, 03:44:03 PM
I will drive to your house and take you up on this offer.
have fun. I'm sure I live nowhere near you.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

L10

Uhh, I'm pretty pro at DDR, and decent at other rhythm games

I can solve a 5x5x5 rubik's cube as well as the 3x3x3(including the mirror cube) and the Square 1

all I can think of off the top of my head.
0o!f

Dog Food

Quote from: Natsu on March 14, 2010, 03:41:08 PM
Well you don't excel at spelling Ms. KONG FU.

Lawl, but seriously my talents are.

Halo 3, doing fantastic at any rhythm game (DDR, Stepmania, Guitar hero etc etc). I can play the piano fairly well. I am very good with any bladed weapon. I can manipulate very well. Photographic memory...um, I can know exactly what to say for brownie points with anyone.

I can't think of anything else atm.
But I put "Kung" and spell check told me I was wrong ;-; But thanks, I fixed it.

JrDude

I'm fairly good at poetry, I can look for things and make them rhyme and still either make sense or you'd get the gist.
I'm good at ballroom dancing, or so everyone says, I still often think they're just saying that though, but that may be due to my lack of confidence. Though, last night, I did go in a dancing "contest" and got 4 1st place ribbons and 4 2nd place ribbons (the quotes is because there were like 3 people who got a 1st/2nd/3rd place ribbon every round [except a select few], but I never got a 3rd place one so I'm apparently pretty good), I also got another 1st place ribbon for being a good dancer with a random person (name chosen from a bowl, dance with that person, never a teacher, in this contest, there were only 2 per ribbon [as in, since it wasn't a teacher you danced with, the person dancing and the partner both get a ribbon]) If that didn't make sense, I could try to explain it better.
I also don't like math very much, but once it's explained, it sticks forever and I understand it, but I'm never good at helping people with it.
And my graphic design class, I like the projects I've made, I'm not best in class, but I think I'm pretty good.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Thirdkoopa

getting high while sleeping

My special skill? Don't have anything in particular (Well at least I don't think I do) but I have a nice ease at picking up things easily and I'm generally good at saving money.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Magnum

I can make a story with full plot twist and characters in less than 5 minutes flat... and they have more depth than most games now-a-days ^_^

I am good at changing my voice. I can impersonate and I have 5 distinct voices I use for regular talking... none of which is my regular voice. (No, seriously, my regular voice is so deep I sound like a big black guy)

And I suck at everything else in life  =3

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Chrona

...I'm not really good at anything...

Night the Lucario

Let's see here, I can read a thousand page book in six hours(It, anyone?), I've trained myself to use swords of almost any form(amazingly useful in the SCA, and dual wielding kills all), I can do highly complex math problems in a matter of minutes with pen and paper, I see connections differently than other people, I wax philosophical, and I'm not a bad debater(lot of practice. Lots and lots of practice.). Oh, I'm not bad at making movesets for Pokemon, and I have a wonderful memory. Oh, plus the fact that I'm a good actor. Oh, and I can listen, and think, and help people.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

The Seventh

-Well, I have shown the natural tendancy to be rather good at driving (especially after that one time... oh god that scared the poop out of me).
-I'm not half bad with a sword.  Just that I'd probably not fare too well when trying to block hits (perhaps I should go work out...).  I CAN throw people off with trick moves.  Oh, and I am good at finding ways to efficiently swing or throw stuff at people.
-I'm better than I should be at messing with flammable stuff...
-I can be a fast learner.  I just need other's examples.
-I read rather quickly.
-I can adjust my voice rather well.  Just don't expect me to sing on my own (if you don't want your ears raped.  My voice becomes total poop when singing...unless I'm in harmony with someone.  Which I AM good at.).
-I can easily interpret emotions.

That's all I can think of for now, so yeah.
meh

Allegretto

People who train themselvs with swords think they are good until they spare against someone who actually as been trained in the proper way to use them.

Also, Taira, your great at alot of things.

Dog Food

Quote from: Chrona on March 16, 2010, 05:30:42 PM
...I'm not really good at anything...
EVERYONE IS GOOD AT SOMETHING. THINK HARDER.

Quote from: F'lar on March 16, 2010, 10:23:55 AM
I can make a story with full plot twist and characters in less than 5 minutes flat... and they have more depth than most games now-a-days ^_^

I am good at changing my voice. I can impersonate and I have 5 distinct voices I use for regular talking... none of which is my regular voice. (No, seriously, my regular voice is so deep I sound like a big black guy)

And I suck at everything else in life  =3
That's pretty cool. If you learned how to "throw" your voice, you could use your amazing story abilities and voices to create a One-Man-Ventriloquist show like Jeff Dunham.