News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

wat do

Started by L10, January 10, 2010, 06:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendly Hostile

Just ask her out.  At worst she says no.

Also, this is a do as I say, not as I do, because otherwise I'll ban you.

Kilroy

Quote from: Dog Food on January 11, 2010, 08:20:22 PM
1. Just ask her out. If she says yes, you win. If she says no, it builds character.
2. I think you look good with your haircut. I'd say yes if I were her.
This, minus that last sentence.

Also, after 3 or 4 times, "no" stops building character and you revert to your "meh" state.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

L10

Maybe I'll make a move at the end of the week, I'm am well overwhelmed in make-up work for programming and overall having a absolutely terrible week, this may even be my last post until my work is done. I'll be sure to leave news after I make my move.
0o!f

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: L10 on January 13, 2010, 04:07:42 PM
Maybe I'll make a move at the end of the week, I'm am well overwhelmed in make-up work for programming and overall having a absolutely terrible week, this may even be my last post until my work is done. I'll be sure to leave news after I make my move.
I'm holding you to this.  If you don't, week ban.

L10

Me: "Do you want me to tell you now, or in person"
Her: "tell me what"
Me: "...that I like you..."
Her: "I don't even know you."
Me: "Sorry if that seemed creepy, wasn't supposed to seem like that, but uhh, I thought you had liked me(that's actually what that other message was all about) and maybe I really was over thinking and hoping for a lot when I saw you become a fan of that one group that was like "If you like her, tell her" so...that's what I did...maybe if you want we could get to know each other?"
Her: "I'm sorry, I don't even know you. I'm not really looking for anything right now."

So yeah, I'm doing it wrong, probably should have done the get to know her thing first
0o!f

Mystic

Quote from: L10 on January 20, 2010, 02:48:20 PM
Her: "I don't even know you."
I lol'd hard. Sorry dude D:

L10

Maybe I'm being too hopeful, but she never denied liking me. Is it bad that I'm more concerned if I was right or wrong than about being "rejected"

(three times in a row, ouch)
0o!f

jnfs2014

It's okay dude. We're almost all lonely. ;)

And I lol'd. ;_;

Friendly Hostile

So you got shot down.  Lesson learned and life goes on.

Eizweir

Thats why you get to know them first.  Starting with 'I like you' won't work or that will happen.  Even if she's a little interested, she won't want to date you until she knows you better.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

JrDude

Yeah, you did it wrong, if you like someone, a lot of the time it will seem like they like you, why? Because when you like someone, your mind really wants them to like you, so it tricks you into thinking they like you, even if you barely know them.
[move][/move]
Dude .

L10

I plan on making conversation with her on facebook, and try to befriend her(which is something I recently realized that I've never done before)

Any conversation topics, ice breakers, things not to say?
0o!f

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on January 12, 2010, 12:10:49 AM
Just ask her out.  At worst she says no.

Also, this is a do as I say, not as I do, because otherwise I'll ban you.

L10

5 weeks?

Don't want to rush things?
0o!f

Rorschach

Quote from: Henry Touchdown on January 29, 2010, 08:52:38 PM
I plan on making conversation with her on facebook, and try to befriend her(which is something I recently realized that I've never done before)

Any conversation topics, ice breakers, things not to say?

Don't do it on facebook.  If you want to get to know her, just find a reason to talk to her the first time, after that it's much easier.