News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Super's Weekly Poll; #7 -- DAMN, AREN'T WE DIVIDED?

Started by Super, January 17, 2017, 10:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are you getting Breath of the Wild on?

Wii U
1 (11.1%)
Switch
4 (44.4%)
...Both
0 (0%)
Fuck that game
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 23, 2017, 10:33:46 PM

Super

You guys getting The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild? If so, on what console?

JrDude

Always on the newer console. That's my philosophy (unless it's a re-release and I already have the older console's version, in which case I don't care much.)
[move][/move]
Dude .

PsychoYoshi

The Switch still hasn't impressed me, and I don't have a WiiU. So for now...

Super

Quote from: IhsoyOhcysp on January 18, 2017, 03:16:01 PM
The Switch still hasn't impressed me, and I don't have a WiiU. So for now...
:'(

Doodle

Probably Wii U.
I don't really see myself shelling out for a Switch. What will I play after Zelda? Maybe Puyo Puyo, I guess.
YEAH

Zero

i dont know nintendo makes it really intercourse ing hard to be a loyal fan when they lie about Wii U support but don't consider it lying because of the promise of Zelda and a poop paper mario that no one asked for. When they intentionally strangle the supply of their products to spark more demand. When they act surprised at the demand for a new F-Zero game. When they make consoles hard for creators to build their games on them. When they go years without a good "core" game and instead patronize us with bullpoop like Paper Mario Color Splash and Amiibo or Amiibo-related games like AC AF(I say this as I own Captain Falcon, Mega Man, 8-bit Mario, Ness, and Link/TL). When they create consoles that are underpowered as intercourse  so everyone constantly poops on it, even if graphics don't actually matter it seriously doesn't help Nintendo at all when developers don't want to bother with your console partially because of its weak specifications. When they changed their old fan rewards system into one that is so un-userfriendly and barely even worth the effort to use it because the rewards suck ass and its systems are poop. When they finally gave in and transitioned to paid online. When they offered up 30 year old games as month long rentals for said online service thinking this was a good deal. I could go on but I'll stop here. Nintendo is digging their own grave.

until they give wii u owners some incentive to "switch" other than ports of new games idk man intercourse  em and intercourse  BoTW. It's my most hyped game of the year but I just can't get it on principle at the moment. Buy it on the old system, you get the inferior product, buy it on the new one, you shell out 400 dollars for basically one game and a bunch of gimmick-ridden poop or ports and I still can't believe Nintendo expects Wii U owners to repurchase Mario Kart 8 at full price.

I fear that they will attempt to make people that own VC games on Wii/Wii U repurchase them on Switch. This is intercourse ing bullpoop and if it comes to pass I think I'll sit out even longer. I don't know. But I just don't see how anyone at all is happy with this poop. If you owned a Wii U and enjoyed it, you're getting intercourse ing destroyed here.

I'll get it down the line when Mario Odyssey comes out but by then everything will be spoiled so eh, intercourse  it all. Nintendo has no idea what the intercourse  they are doing. I've been defending them for years. Through all the hard times. Through all the bullpoop. Those Wii years were rough and the Wii U years even rougher but I think I'm done till Mario Odyssey. At least there is that.

tl;dr I want it but it hurts because Nintendo is moon-Satan

JrDude

I hate the Mario Kart 8 thing. I hope, but highly doubt, anything on the new 8 will be DLC on the Wii U.
If not, I hope there are no new Race Tracks. I can live with new Battle Tracks that I can't use, but race tracks? Eeeeeh, makes me want it a bit. But it sucks ass that they might do that.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Custom

i'm getting it on the switch
but i also got twilight princess on the Wii, when the gamecube version was better
am i going to intercourse  up twice?

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Quote from: Custom on January 20, 2017, 05:14:24 PM
i'm getting it on the switch
but i also got twilight princess on the Wii, when the gamecube version was better
am i going to intercourse  up twice?

yeah but not because the wii u version will be better, but because you're falling into Nintendo's trap for the second time. That Zelda promise is going to get you to buy the Switch like it got you to buy the Wii.

at least, I bought a Wii almost solely for Twilight Princess.

Super

Quote from: Zero on January 21, 2017, 06:52:43 AM
yeah but not because the wii u version will be better, but because you're falling into Nintendo's trap for the second time. That Zelda promise is going to get you to buy the Switch like it got you to buy the Wii.

Well at least the Switch and Wii U version appear to play the same. No intercourse in' waggle.

Custom

i don't regret buying the wii
if no more heroes didn't exist i would regret buying the wii
suda51 said there will be a new travis touchdown game on the switch
the switch is saved!

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Quote from: Custom on January 22, 2017, 10:31:09 PM
i don't regret buying the wii
if no more heroes didn't exist i would regret buying the wii
suda51 said there will be a new travis touchdown game on the switch
the switch is saved!

I was a little annoyed all they showed was Travis. Announcement was pretty pointless.

Doodle

The Wii had plenty of good games though.
Plus you could easily softmod it.
YEAH

Zero

Quote from: Doodle on January 26, 2017, 11:36:47 PM

every nintendo console before it has a superior library but yeah it has some tight games. You were not lining up to buy a Wii in 2006 because you wanted to softmod it though, lol

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: Doodle on January 26, 2017, 11:36:47 PM

The Wii has good games, but the Wiimote is an exhausting controller scheme and makes me not want to play those good games. I keep telling myself that I want to go back and play SMG again or clear DKC Returns, but then I remember that I have to intercourse  around with an unwieldy controller.